I have a date!!!

Twizzled1
on 2/12/04 4:49 am - Powell, TN
Well, hello ladies and gentleman!!! I just got off the phone with my surgeon's office and my date is now in stone. My surgery will be on April 26th. It seems soooo far away, but I've come along way so what's another 2 months. I have a lot to do between now and then...meet w/the trainer, nutritionist, etc. Anyway, I guess I better go so I can go to work. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Jessmac
on 2/12/04 9:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
WOO HOO! OMG, April is really just around the corner! I'll be watching your progress. Congratulations!
Chari C.
on 2/12/04 11:33 am - Porrtland, OR
WAY TO GO!!! That's awesome. And you're exactly one week after mine! It's exciting isn't it? Definitely a lot to do but it's fantastic to have a definite date to work towards. Keep us posted! Chari
Larakatya
on 2/12/04 12:26 pm - Twin Cities, MN
Congratulations! I am in the April family too, April 1st here. We're in the home stretch now. ~Lara
Ms. B.
on 2/12/04 10:29 pm - Long Beach, ca
Congrats on getting a date. I look forward to reading your updates! Best of luck to you!!!!!
Cheryl S. B.
on 2/13/04 2:39 am - in the country near Dallas, TX
Stephanie, that is such GREAT news!!! It seems far away now, but hopefully the time will "fly" for you. You will need a little time to get ready anyway. I have read that doing deep breathing exercises and walking before the surgery will really help your recovery. Take care and please keep us posted on the process leading-up to your surgery. Cheryl (in the country near Dallas, TX)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1325 views