Minnesota here!

lisawheeler
on 3/17/04 5:26 pm - Andrews, TX
Hey everyone! I'll represent Minnesota...I live in Fergus Falls and dang I'm sick of it being cold! I had my WLS on June 3 of last year and now am getting ready for my tummy tuck in June! Yipee ! If anyone wants to chat let me know! I school right now, but I always have time for my OH Family! Hugs, Lisa
Chari C.
on 3/18/04 9:26 am - Porrtland, OR
Welcome Lisa! Or should I say welcome back! Sounds like things have gone well for you since you're already ready for that tummy tuck! I think I'm in denial about the possibility that I'll need one. I think it's all gonna go away on its own!! One can always hope...! Take care and good luck in June! Chari
lisawheeler
on 3/18/04 10:21 am - Andrews, TX
Hi Chari, Thank you! Looks like its gonna be a good one in June! Tummy tuck and bladder repair at the same time! Whoo hoo! My doc was so pleased to see me yesterday. Even called me skinny! LOL! I see you're set for April and I will pray for your quick recovery! Take care, Lisa
Larakatya
on 3/19/04 2:14 am - Twin Cities, MN
Howdie Lisa, I am also in Minnesota, in St Louis Park. I am pre-op for Lap RNY with Dr Drew at Abbot NW hospital. My date is April 1st, and I am SO EXCITED! I am also very thankful that my girlfriend will be there at the hospital with me through my surgical transition. (She's amazing!) I can't wait to be where you are!!!!! That is awesome that you are already ready for your Panni. I don't think I'll be there for a good 2 years. Best of luck, ~Lara
lisawheeler
on 3/19/04 8:26 am - Andrews, TX
Hi Lara, good luck and welcome! It's really great that you have an awesome relationship and good support. Keep us posted! Lisa
amreite1
on 3/28/04 3:42 pm
Dear Lara, I am your neighbor! I too live in St Louis Park and had my surgery with Dr Schwartz at ANW on March 15. I am very excited for you and hope all goes well on April 1st. Things are great here! I know the first week I lost 14 lbs but I don't have a home scale so don't know how much I have lost total so far...Monday is the end of week 2 and onto soft foods! If you need a chat...feel free to let me know. My partner Broc is also incredibly supportive and the staff at ANW treated us very well. Good luck again! Anna
ruthdebra
on 3/23/04 2:13 pm - Palm Springs, CA
I moved from Minneapolis to CA last summer. Still have ties in MN. Does that count? Ruth
lisawheeler
on 3/24/04 12:31 am - Andrews, TX
Sure! Welcome to the thread! Do you come home often? Lisa
jrhd
on 4/6/04 11:09 am - Bagley, MN
Hi Lisa and everyone, Caught this message late, I haven't been to the site in a while. I am going to school at Bemidji State (as is my partner) and we maintain our permanent residence in Hill City (by Grand Rapids). I'm pre-op with about half of the arrangements made so far. It's great to know that there are some other Minnesotans going through this.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1325 views