Anyone single around MN?

lisawheeler
on 4/13/04 11:54 am - Andrews, TX
Geesh, I'm 40, I'm told I'm cute...and I would really like to meet people around my area...is there such a thing? Just wondering... Lisa
amreite1
on 4/13/04 8:43 pm
I have alot of single friends Lisa but they all live here in the cities or suburbs. Does Fergus Falls have a gay community? Probably not since you are having trouble meeting people. And by the way....you are cute from your picture! If you decide to come on into the cities for a night out or a weekend...let me know. We always could meet up and introduce you around. Good luck in your search! Anna
ruthdebra
on 4/18/04 6:22 am - Palm Springs, CA
I agree with Anna - I'm formerly from MN (we did email) and know hundreds of lesbians in the Twin Cities but only a couple from Fergus Falls - a friend of mine was seeing a woman from there but it was disastrous. I would suggest joining Out to Brunch and coming in for dances, etc. It's worth it. I love that organization - more than 300 women. Not all perfect, but some very wonderful. I've made lifelong friendships through there. It's hard living outside of metro areas. Good luck. Feel free to email. Ruth
lisawheeler
on 4/18/04 9:03 am - Andrews, TX
Y'all will never believe this. I met someone! Whoo hoo! Found me my match and I'm incredibly happy! Thank you for your suggestions and when I'm in the cities would love to look you up! Hugs, Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1325 views