Redwood Run

Luce
on 5/13/04 3:40 pm - American Canyon, CA
Just wondering if any one was going to make it to the Redwood run in Ca. this June was hoping to meet some WLS members. It will be my first run so I am looking forward to a great time. Lucy R. in Calif.
VICKI A.
on 5/21/04 7:30 am - JAMESTOWN, CA
WOW Lucy its great that your going to the Redwood Run we hear its a good run but if you want to do some other run we have the sierra hope run on June 6 04 and we have are Kick Ass run in the month of July both are fun runs you can check it out at you HD shop in your area
Luce
on 5/23/04 1:09 pm - American Canyon, CA
Thanks Vicki for your response I thought no one outthere liked Harleys I cant make the june 6th one due to having my surgery on the 26th of May. The one draw back going to redwood run is I dont have a bike but My pop will be bring his so maybe I will be well enough to take a small ride. I will keep in mind the run in july and check it out at the shop Thanks Lucy
gmb0899
on 5/23/04 5:34 am
Hi Lucy, Congrats on your first run. I hope is it all you dreamed of. Maybe next year when I am post-op and have a bike, could I do the same. Have a wonderful time! Maybe you might want to post this on the CA message board? take care and God Bless!
Luce
on 5/23/04 1:14 pm - American Canyon, CA
I am so looking forward to it ! I do belive i will have a real kick A time of it but I will be careful not to overdue it I hope you do get your bike and get to do the same. I just might do that post that is seems hardley anyone goes to the other boards Thanks again ! Lucy
Sherri H.
on 5/23/04 4:23 pm - Bakersfield, CA
I wish I was close enough to go with you. I am down in Bakersfield. I bet it will be a beautiful ride. I am so happy to see all these Harley Babes on here. I love it!!! Sherri
Luce
on 5/24/04 9:13 am - American Canyon, CA
Yeah its great ! Im glad I finaly got some responses I did not think there was any one out there for awhile now I know different! I wont be riding either due to only being 2 weeks post op so it will be fun hanging out with the partiers yeah so wild I love it Sorry you cant make it up..............Lucy
Kelly E.
on 10/5/04 5:45 am - Fortuna, CA
Hey Lucy, I hope you had a wonderful time at the Redwood Run. I have gone the last two years. I am having surgery 10/19/04 and am looking forward to riding my Harley to the Redwood Run in 2005, but as a much smaller person. Maybe I will run into you at 2005 run. Just got back from Street Vibration in Reno and all I could think was next year I will be soooo much smaller. I hope all is going well for you post op. Would love to hear how you are doing. Have a great day. Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 431 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 512 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 440 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 502 views