Sturgis Rally

maria
on 5/24/05 1:49 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Hey everyone... just wondered if anyone is coming to my wonderful state of South Dakota in August for the Sturgis Rally? I have taken that week off and will be traveling out there most likely. By then I hope to be down a few pounds and back on the bike !! Maria BPD on 06/08/05
frenchieaz
on 5/25/05 4:22 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Hi Maria, We just got an Electra Glide to go along with our sportster and custom and I am twisting my dh arm to go to Sturgis. I think we probably waited too long this year because it doesn't look like there will be any place to stay. If we don't get a chance to go, takes lots of pics and email to me so I can pretend I was there Hopefully, everything will go right and we will get a chance to meet. We live in AZ. I'm ready for cooler weather already. Frenchie
Raine
on 6/3/05 1:30 am - Anoka, MN
Our friends found a place to stay last minute last year - rented the lower level of someone's house -cheap- that they found on line. Go to some of the sturgis websites or motorcycle group sites for SD and you might find something. They didn't get their place till June or July. It's too fun to pass up. Have fun!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 431 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 513 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 441 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 503 views