Count down to bike week......

Kim P.
on 1/4/06 4:06 am - Orlando, FL
Well........should we start the count down yet? I am. Have my condo reserved and getting ready for DAYTONA BIKE WEEK............. Who's all going?
Mark Featherstone
on 1/7/06 2:46 am - Sterling, VA
Ok woman, I am canceling my trip to Vegas to go to Daytona Beach. I am there the 3rd untilthe 9th. Where are you staying? Mark
Kim P.
on 1/9/06 3:03 am - Orlando, FL
Oh noooo.....we are staying from the 9-12. Oh well......hope you have a blast. I always do.
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/06 8:39 pm - Tampa, FL
I decided to go from the 9th through the 12th, mix just enough business with the pleasure to write the whole thing off. Now I just need to find a hotel room. Steve
BigHap
on 1/7/06 11:49 pm - Frankfort, IL
Tell me about bike week. Terry
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 3:38 am - Tampa, FL
Ok Kim, I've got my hotel room. It's official I'll be there. I would love to meet you, maybe we can meet up at the Iron horse or somewhere. Steve
Kim P.
on 1/10/06 4:41 am - Orlando, FL
Oh I'll be there and also across the street at the Jackson Hole. Don't know which night though. Kinda gotta go with the flo of everyone else we are with.
Kim P.
on 1/19/06 3:31 am - Orlando, FL
IT'S NOW 7 WEEKS UNTIL I GO TO BIKE WEEK.........yee haw. Just paid for the other half of the condo and I think I'm gonna start hitting the tanning beds so I can be ready to wear my ****ty biker ***** outfits. just kidding...........well sort of.........kinda
Jessica Dostie
on 1/21/06 2:31 am - Swanton, VT
I am sooooooo jealous !!!I attend Laconia every year, but so wanna "experience" Daytona & Sturgis .... some day ... besides, Id rather do it when I can fit into those "****ty biker ***** outfits", not to mention my hubby will need to trade in his taste for crotch rockets for a big 'ole Hog ... But may I suggest the trendiest ****ty fashion ... a pair of jean daisy dukes, a fitted leather biker vest (showing a little tummy, of course), and a hot pair of cowboy boots ... now thats hot, and girl looks like you've done so well, treat yourself !!!!
crabapple29
on 2/13/06 2:13 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
See you there!!!!!! My Dad is flying down from Philadephia and we are driving to Daytona!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is everyone
nymomof2 · 2 replies · 431 views
TV Show, Houston Ladies?
missmollyk · 0 replies · 512 views
LETS GET ACTIVE
rosie09 · 2 replies · 440 views
Hi, fellow "bikers"!
Jean M. B. · 2 replies · 502 views