Can't kick caffine! HELP!

wishfullthinker
on 1/9/12 10:36 pm
 Help! I can't seem to get rid of caffine. Granted I use to drink a lot more than I do now, I use to drink all my calories and then add food to them... But i just seem not to be able to stop drinking caffeine. Does anyone have any tricks or tips on how they stop drinking caffeine?
artroxy blue
on 1/10/12 4:20 am - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 I've kicked caffeine a few times by gradually reducing my intake. For example, decreasing from two cups of coffee to just one, or less. Also, switching to caffeine-free may help.  They're not completely free of caffeine, as they have a little bit in there. For me, drinking more plain water or water with lemon helped. Good luck!
jmjm55077
on 11/26/12 10:31 pm - MN

I'm a long time coffee drinker (started at age 5!)...but I now try to limit my coffee to one a day...My doctor told me it was the fear of dehydration from the caffeine so add more liquids like water if you drink coffee....and stop beating yourself up for wanting something most can do without...I savor that one cup....often adding flavor protein powder...and I make sure I keep hydrated so I can continue my life long habit in moderation...good luck!

jane   

Most Active