stuggling with the pre weight loss

Shelleyc3
on 3/7/12 10:18 am
I had to lose 30%  total and 15% to get my date well I got my date and now "my last meal at this favorite place and that favorite place". I have put back on 7 lbs I have another weigh in Friday and Im so scared to go and regret the food I have had ... I hate that keep doing this to myself. I am also getting very anxious about syrgery on 4/1 =( 
Doris Cervenka
on 3/7/12 3:27 pm - Ganado, TX
  I hope things go well for you.  Hopefully,  Since the surgery is allready schedule their will be know changes made..  Please don,t let the last meat symdome get to you down.  It will  not be you last meal.  You have the rest of your life ahead you.  The first four month after surgery are the hardest and the easiest.  Because, the decision is made for you.  Because, You stomach is small and sore to take in any thing.  I stay sick the first 4 months.  I could not eat anything.  But,  You can pretty much eat what you want after about 6 month.  That when the hard choices in your life begins.  You have to make the choice what is more important to you eating everything you want or Deciding  what more important living  a healthly lifestyle and losing the weight. Their are hard choices to be made.  Exercising when hate to exercise.  A year out.  you really have to start exercising to keep the weight to coming  off. especially if you have a high B.M.I.
jessicalovegold
on 3/12/12 11:20 am
i had to loose 20 pounds in two weeks to get the chance to do my surgery, so I lived on salad, crystal light, protein shakes, and walked up to 6 miles a day.  I did it, so can you, you can do whatever you have to do.  Good luck
Most Active