Help! Chocolate Craving!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/05 9:56 am - Baltimore, MD
I am 3 weeks out and its that time of the month just hit, sorry guys.I know that I shouldn't have any chocoate candy or icecream but I has this craving.I went to the market and purchased sugarfree fatfree chocolate vanilla icecream and sugarfree Reeces.I stuck it all in the freezer and now I really need it just for my craving but am scared to eat it.I need some help.I haven't dumped on anything so far and I'm on soft foods,CAn I have just a little.
redzz04
on 4/15/05 3:38 am
welp...my answer to you is be very careful!!! I dump harder on the sugar free chocolate than the regular chocolate...the sugar alcohols mess me up bad! BUT dont ever ever start regular sugar if you can help it. I made that mistake. Thought if I could eat regular and learn how to control myself I would be better off. .. I was WRONG! SO with that being said I wish I never ever ate that regular sweet thing. Sugar free is great to stick by...BUT be careful of the sugar alcohols because it can make you feel sosooo nauseous. Have a taste though to curb that craving so you dont eat something else thats just as bad and not feel satisfied. STICK to the sugar free and you should be alright Just be cautious! Elizabeth M
capodo
on 4/20/05 3:08 am - Chicago, IL
I can SO relate to you, although I was over a year before the cravings started again and I was dismayed because I'd hoped that they wouldn't return! *LOL* Be careful on the sugar free because the sugar alcohol can do WONDERS for your colon and bowels. I too have dumped if I've eaten too many sugar alcohols, but in general, the SF and NSA product is ok in moderation! Best of luck!!
Most Active