Elena ~ Is she okay?

conchita109
on 3/29/11 12:04 pm - Greencastle, PA
Hi all ~ 

I haven't been on too much as I have been busy with work and school. I hope all is well with each and every one of you!

I just wondered if Elena was okay? Has anyone heard from her? I thought she was teaching kids in Japan..is that right? If so, is she okay?? I just wondered because of all that has happened there...

If anyone knows...please let me know. I was worried about her!

Conchita

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

Born Lucky
on 3/29/11 12:11 pm
 Hi there,

Actually, she's in Korea.  She was posting on a chili thread recently:

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/LapBand/4362782/Easy-chili-recipe -anyone/#36051330

Tami
 273/150/158
"All things are possible when you find and believe in your own personal strength."
Formerly "TamiFromAL"; 4cc band, unfilled
Jo 1962
on 3/29/11 12:14 pm - NearHouston, TX
Elena just posted recently (13 hours ago!)  asking about a good chili recipe...she's in Korea...AND just got married recently!!  She's such an inspiration!!

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

conchita109
on 3/29/11 12:28 pm - Greencastle, PA
Whoopsie! I am soooo glad to hear that! I am terrible at remembering where everyone is but for some reason was thinking she was somewhere in Japan. She should be okay then....just thinking about her and hope all is well for her because you are so right...she is an incredible inspiration!!

Thank you!

Conchita

Everything happens for a reason so, I am taking it a step at a time. I can do it!      

coachgrrl
on 3/29/11 12:31 pm
 Love the new avatar Conchita, you look great!

conchita109
on 3/29/11 12:39 pm - Greencastle, PA
Thank you! I was in the mood for a new doo and I LOVE it!! I cannot see it but I am assuming it posted. I got rid of the curlies and now have a straight look...

I see you are doing AWESOME! I need to kick it in gear....I keep making excuses because my mom is battling cancer, I miss my kids (away at school), working all the time and going to school...so I am an emotional eater.

One of these days I am going to pick up and move on with this weight!! I am so happy for the 65 in one year but am not quite done!

Hope you have a wonderful night,

Conchita

coachgrrl
on 3/29/11 12:49 pm, edited 3/29/11 12:50 pm
 The new do is very cute and it really shows off your nice thinner face and gorgeous skin.

You look mahvelous!

and my loss is slowing down quite a bit, but I keep reminding myself it's not a race.  You do the best you can, and when you derail you get back on track.  It's life...who wants to be perfect?  perfect is Booorrring :)

Most Active