SO COMPLETELY OUTRAGED -- WHO THE HECK....

Katie T.
on 3/31/11 9:57 am - IL

For those of you who know or have seen me online on this board for YEARS, have never heard me complain, want a pep talk, or want anyone to tell me it's okay.  Well yesterday I posted something about port pain and this woman "who I am not going to call out" posted the following - and turned my posted into something it wasn't meant to be.  Her comment to my post was ..... Do you really think with her being 300 pounds at 3 1/2 yrs. that the band is helping her??????????

Are you kidding me -- how completely RUDE, and completely inappropriate.  I have never involved myself in being rude or mean or outright "rightous" on this board....but this really is the icing on the cake.  This woman needs to stay the heck away from me and any of my posts. 

JoMixx
on 3/31/11 10:01 am - West Yarmouth, MA

Wow - that's really rotten.  I'm sorry someone commented that to you and sorry you are having port pain.  I haven't been on much because of the nasty people.  I really hope your doctor can figure out what's going on with your port.

Hang in there

Joni

Surgery 1/6/11 , 14ml band - 0ml fill      
Katie T.
on 3/31/11 10:05 am - IL
Thanks -- I am smart enough to know I need to seek out my Dr, my nut, etc.  What I am too stupid to figure out are people like that -- wow, never thought this would happen to me.  I know the reason this band isn't working -- because it is working, what's not working is someone like myself who has completely learned how to eat around this band - want me to be honest -- no problem -- yep, I can eat a whole subway six inch sandwich, I eat cheetos, candy, cheese, nuts, anything soft enough to get around.....yep -- that's why i am at the weight I still am, but am I doing something about it YEA, am I whining and asking people to feel sorry for me?  No -- whatever, I appreciate your post Joni.  ((((HUGS))))))
JoMixx
on 4/1/11 7:10 am - West Yarmouth, MA
I should have known it was HER.  You would be best of blocking her or ignoring.  Anyhow, I think she is a rotten apple.  I looked at the original post and you were asking about PORT PAIN and not saying anything about how much weight you have lost or complaining.   As usual she twisted the post to fit her AGENDA.
steelerfan1
on 3/31/11 10:20 am

I can tell you who wrote that without even going back to see and I bet its Maria *sigh* She is always always like that Toma you have to learn to ignore her

She is always telling people they need a revision even if they are in a stall in their weight loss .

Everybody on here ignores her or has her blocked because of the way she talks down to people

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Katie T.
on 3/31/11 10:23 am - IL

Thanks Steelerfan -- I appreciate your words and insite. 

JoMixx
on 4/1/11 7:07 am - West Yarmouth, MA

I think what is so outrageous about the original post is that she originally posted on port pain and YOU CALLED HER ON HOW MUCH WEIGHT SHE DID NOT LOSE IN THREE YEARS!!!  What the heck???? Should we call you on how much weight you lost or did not lose? What did your post have to do with being SUPPORTIVE of another lapbander let alone human???  Instead, you called her out and started your USUAL DRAMA!!!

I truly DO NOT believe that you want the best for her or any other bandster.  I think you only want to cause a ruckus, hurt peoples feelings and say neener neener.

MARIA F.
on 3/31/11 10:32 am - Athens, GA

Why would you not want to "cal me out"? I would much rather have someone mention me by name than do the posts with the catty remarks about "somebody" or "this person". I am very upfront and don't understand why others here are not.

Yes I did write that. the intention was not to hurt you. I feel very sorry for you that you have had it that long and have had minimal results. That is why I feel others should look at the situation and give an HONEST assesment of where you stand after 3 1/2 years and suggest something that might work for you...........BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THE BAND IS NOT!!!

Also I do feel it is important for pre-ops to see that the band will NOT work for EVERYONE! It didn't work for me..............and it didn't work for you. They need to know that there is a possibility that they too could end up 3 1/2 years later in the very same situation that you are in.............or in a situation that is even worse that I have seen other bandsters in!

My post actually had YOUR best interest at heart and also the best interest of pre-ops! Regardless of why I responded as I did though.................it obviously hurt your feelings, and for that I am sorry! Beleive it or not..............I just want the best for you and for other bandsters.

Good luck!

FormerlyFluffy.com

Katie T.
on 3/31/11 10:36 am - IL
Maria -- the band assists, the band doesn't solve, the band doesn't do the work -- the problem is not my band -- it's me and my habits.  Enough said - you need help, MARIA.  I am and never will look for an excuse again -- I will however surround myself with loving, caring, honest people who understand what support is all about.  That definately will not include someone like you.  Have a nice day and good luck in your continued weightloss. 

Katie.
steelerfan1
on 3/31/11 11:21 am
No what you did Maria was mouth off yet again how the band dont work before you knew the FACTS of the whole story .

She came right out and admitted that she ate around the band, ate all the foods that you are suppose to eat in moderation  but once again you and your mouthy big red front couldn't wait for the facts.

Why dont you wait for the facts first before you start telling people the band dont work for everybody.

If I ate around the band all day also the band wouldn't work for me either so is it my fault or is it the bands fault ?

Hmm I think it would be my fault for NOT following the rules .

Like said know the facts before you start mouthing off to people.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Most Active