*****Fest with a TWIST!

Bette B.
on 4/12/11 11:39 pm
 For you NEW KIDS, HERE ARE THE RULES: 

"B*TCHFest"  is provided as a public service to those of us who have gripes and grievances but who (whom?), for whatever reason, lack a regular forum in which to air them. You are welcome to voice any problems - large or small, important, mundane or ridiculous -  that currently have your panties wadded, your shorts frosted and your gears ground. Don't hold them in and risk future medical issues, wrinkles and/or those pesky gray hairs.

ANY and ALL issues that are plaguing you are open for you to voice; there are no "sacred cows." They say that "feelings aren't facts", so if you're feeling it, it's legit to you. NO ONE is allowed to flame a poster for something he or she writes, however commiseration is not only welcomed but encouraged. Please, no personal attacks against other OH members (at least, not by name) and  
ABSOLUTELY NO SURGERY WARS!

BUT HERE'S THE TWIST: for every ***** you have offset the bad karma with something good. If you can, put the bad **** in red, with the good in green. For example;

- I loathe bad drivers who think road rules do not apply to them
- But at least I haven't yet dragged one out of his car and beaten him with a tire iron (yet.)

I'll start you off with a few gripes of mine, and you all can join in at any time! No limits - come back as many times as you like!

WARNING! Adult content ahead! Posts may (and probably will) contain "adult" content and language. I know that MINE will. Rated TV-MA.

http://www.comicspodcasts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Parental-Advisory-Chronic.jpg

- Chilly and rainy days
- At least it's not snowing, and the rain washes all the dog poop (from other people's dogs) off the lawn.

- The horrendous conditions of the roads around here, with potholes the size of small rhinos
- At least my car hasn't fallen into one yet

- Looking for and applying for jobs. SUCKS!
- At least the cable bill is still getting paid, so I can use the Internet to look for and apply for jobs

- That my scalp is still blue from last week's dye job
- But my hair looked so frigging funny, and people's expressions were PRICELESS!

- People on OH who think only THEY know what's right for EVERYONE
- The blessing of the BLOCK button

- The people at Borders books who are stampeding to get stuff at 20% off. If they had bought books when they were THIRTY percent off (or more, the coupons varied) every week, the company wouldn't be going out of BUSINESS!
- Ah, I got nuthin' on this one. They're just ******g stupid.

Okay, everyone . . . YOUR TURN!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Bette B.
on 4/13/11 12:07 am
 - I've got an annoying, painful irritation around my bellybutton
- But at least I can FIND my bellybutton!

craazy4luv
on 4/13/11 1:34 am - Reno, NV
LMAO, you are just too funny!  Thank you for the chuckle this morning.

blessed_1970
on 4/13/11 12:14 am
-I hate all of the rain we've been having lately
-I love that its GORGEOUS today :)

-I hated being so miserible that I couldn't hardly put on my own socks or walk a long distance!
-I love it that i can walk 4 miles a day now and I can bend over and put my socks on with no problem!

-I hate it when teenagers think were so stupid!
-I love it when they cant figure out how we really find out so much on them!!

-I HATE it when people are being cheated on!!!
-I LOVE it when everything comes out in the open for ALL to see!!! What comes around, goes around!!!

Nazran
on 4/13/11 12:41 am
-Sucks to start riding your bike to work, burning 1200 extra calories, saving money on gas, and come back the next morning and have a flat tire!
-Its not expensive to fix.

Bette B.
on 4/13/11 12:41 am
 - My allergies are worse than ever, now that it's spring
- But I love love LOVE hearing all the birds happily singing outside!

Lisa O.
on 4/13/11 1:04 am - Snoqualmie, WA
And...Allegra 180 is now available OTC.  I've taken it for years, everyday 365.  It works great for me!

Feel better soon, Bette!

Lisa O.

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

Bette B.
on 4/13/11 1:20 am
 I do just fine with Sudafed - when I remember to TAKE IT! 

psychomom
on 4/13/11 12:47 am - China Grove, NC
I have PMS and I am a MISERABLE BEYOTCH TODAY!!!!
Well at least it should be over soon ?

I hate the band bashing and surgery wars on here they make me wanna leave sometimes!
At least I had surgery and am healthier and happier for it.

I hate that in life in general there are too many "sheeple" .These are people that would rather go on what they hear  or have always been told than research topics for themselves and learn facts . This goes for a myriad of topics....politics,religion and even the surgery wars on here. Everywhere it seems alot of times ignorance prevails.
I try not to be ignorant and I think for myself !

I hate that there are things in my life that I cannot wrap up right now ! I'm an incharge kinda girl and when the wrapping up falls to others it is annoying to me.
At least I am trying to wrap **** up.:)

I hate mental illness and wonder why some are cursed with it .Thi****s close to home for me!
I am making strides in life for those I love who are mentally ill that were not made for me!

**an extra Green one.... I LOVE that it is getting warm out and so pretty :)

THANKS BETTE ....this is a great post !

crystal M.
on 4/13/11 12:56 am - Joliet, IL

I hate that I ate a cupcake and a brownie yesterday
It was really yummy and I worked out for 90 minutes.

I hate working 6am to 5pm every day ...gets tiring after awhile
I love the over time pay!!!

I hate constantly having to buy clothes because the ones I just bought 6 weeks ago don't fit anymore...that get expensive...even going to thrift stores
At least I'm losing weight!!!

I'm not looking forward to shopping for my mother-of-the-bride dress...spend all that money on a dress I will wear once
At least I can look for it in the misses department!!!

Most Active