xpost If you have fed bcbs and were denied due to not losing during the now required 3 mos...

crystal W.
on 4/15/11 6:01 am - east liverpool, OH
Yes this has been posted several times, but here is the thing.  I lost 10 lbs in a week using an all liquid diet.  Yesterday my dtr went into labor and I was at the hospital all day and did not have my usual protein shakes throughout the day.  I had an admittedly high calorie bacon egg and cheese croissant in the morning and 6 unbreaded chicken wings around 7 pm, high calorie also, I'm sure.

This morning, I was up 2 lbs.  I can't fathom how this can be, but now I really want to just make the surgeon's office submit my paper work and get the ball rolling. 

I would really like to tell them there should be no problem because it doesn't read anywhere in the plan brochure that loss is required, only participation for 3 months.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know if you were denied this year, under the new rules, for gaining or not losing during the supervised diet. 

Thanks so much

Crystal
cristie2000
on 4/15/11 6:15 am
I have BCBS, not federal though, and I was up and down the whole 3-months.  I think overall I only lost like 2 pounds total.  I was still accepted.  Good luck on your acceptance! 
Lisaizme
on 4/15/11 7:37 am - TX
I'd bet the 2lbs are mainly water from all the sodium in the breakfast & chicken wings.   Drink LOTS of water.. it should disappear again.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

Most Active