Surgery date 06/06/2011 - Baby's coming 07/21/2011... OMG!

Jocelyn226
on 5/24/11 11:28 pm - Largo, FL
I am very excited that the surgery date is coming up (a little nervous too).. My partner and I are having our baby shower (she is pregnant) on 06/18/2011... The baby is due 07/21/2011.. So much going on in such a short amount of time.

I would really like to get to know some of you that I can share this weightloss experience with. I would love to hear what you have gone through.. The good, the bad and the ugly.

I am just looking for some more friends that I can relate to and that I can talk to when I get nervous about the surgery and the after stuff.

Jocelyn
dawnmarieNJ
on 5/24/11 11:39 pm
REALIZE Band on 08/11/10 with
Wow, you sure do have a lot going on!!! Congratulations...on everything! 

My best advice would be to check in on this board whenever you can. I have learned an amazing amount from everyone here - advice, tips, resources, recipes, you name it. Don't be afraid to ask questions. It is a BIG change, but you can do it and it DOES WORK if you do your share of the work too.

You can friend request people on here, kind of like on Facebook. I will send you one, if you ever have any questions I'd be happy to try and help! I'm no expert, but I've done pretty well in my 9 months since surgery and I'm so happy I did this.

You can't go back and make a brand new start, but you can start from now and make a brand new end. 

cheynne03
on 5/24/11 11:41 pm - West Monroe, LA
Congratulations on both accounts Jocelyn.  Welcome to the lapband family.  I know you are so excited about your new baby also.  Is it a boy or a girl?  Keep coming back here for all the support you need to keep you focused and motivated.  Good luck with both your new endeavors. 

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

Jocelyn226
on 5/24/11 11:54 pm - Largo, FL
We are having a little girl: Shayne Olivia... (Like Shane, I love boys names for girls, so gave her a really girlie middle name, lol)

Thank you so much.. I have been coming on here for a while now just reading and getting tips... I love this forum.
cheynne03
on 5/25/11 1:41 am - West Monroe, LA
That is a beautiful name.  I wish you and your partner and your new little girl all of the happiness life has to offer. 

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 11:59 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Jocelyn...I am loving you and your story already!!!!!!  Congrats on your upcoming surgery and that sweet little baby bundle on the way.  Welcome to the Lap-Band Forum.  It's def my fave and there is so much support here.

And not only that, but my son-shine's name is SHANE!  It would have been that name regardless of the gender.  I just loved it so much. I have yet to meet someone with that name that I didn't like in my entire life!! I can't wait to see pictures of Shayne Olivia.  GAWD, that name is stunning and I'm sure she will be too.

Glad you decided to post finally and again, WELCOME to the boards!!

Much to celebrate,

Lisa

Jocelyn226
on 5/25/11 10:45 pm - Largo, FL
Thank you so much Lisa!! I am going to put up the 3d ultrasound pics today, some say they are creepy (I was one of those people) but I loved it!! and I think she is sooo cute!!!

I think that this is one of the best forums that I have seen, I have read through a lot of different ones and they are not like this one.

I appreciate you,

Jocelyn
Bette B.
on 5/24/11 11:57 pm
 LOL - I can share Lapband experiences with you, but not baby experiences. We just have dogs at our house. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

robinespeland
on 5/25/11 1:32 am - OR
Well my friend you have come to the right place to get friends to share your weight loss experience. It sounds like you already know that if you've been on here for a while already. Congrats on both of the big events in your life!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 1:56 am - naples, FL
I am in naples florida and my surgery date is also on 06/06/2011 i am also very excited congrats on all of your upcoming events.
Most Active