Public link to my nutrition/bariatric articles, etc.

dakota80
on 6/1/11 11:58 pm - TX
Good morning beauties! 

Below I have copied in a link to my public MobileMe account (Apple email account). 
If you log in with the password "slimsters" you will have access to any of the research articles, medication information, lab suggestions, etc. I have saved on my computer. 

I will update it as I obtain new data, so you are welcome to check back at any time.
If you have an article you would like to share, please email it to me. 

[email protected]

Let me know if you have any questions. 

https://public.me.com/danamarlane
password: slimsters
Into NUTrition? Then join our "Nutrition Matters" group on Facebook. 
The information in this post is my opinion and not intended to be or implied to be fact or a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content and information contained in this post is for educational purposes only. I assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained in this post, and such information is subject to change without notice. You should confirm any information obtained from this post with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your MD. Never delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read in this post or on this web site. I am not responsible nor liable for any opinion, advice, medical treatment or other information you obtain through this post or web site.

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/11 1:22 am
this may be rude, and i apologize for that - but isn't this advertising?

there is a woman on this forum that has written a book specifically for those with the lapband, and if not mistaken has paid for her advertising here to sell that book.

there are those that post their blogs all over OH - surgery specific sometimes; i really don't see an issue here w/that....as most are bariatric patients talking about their journey.

your post screams of a solicitation for clients (unless your doing this all on the free?).

i actually know your backstory from reading here at OH on other forums & i really see nothing genuine about your motives - other than to drum up business.

dakota80
on 6/2/11 1:34 am - TX
On June 2, 2011 at 8:22 AM Pacific Time, redbabe08 wrote:
this may be rude, and i apologize for that - but isn't this advertising?

there is a woman on this forum that has written a book specifically for those with the lapband, and if not mistaken has paid for her advertising here to sell that book.

there are those that post their blogs all over OH - surgery specific sometimes; i really don't see an issue here w/that....as most are bariatric patients talking about their journey.

your post screams of a solicitation for clients (unless your doing this all on the free?).

i actually know your backstory from reading here at OH on other forums & i really see nothing genuine about your motives - other than to drum up business.

nope! not rude and not advertising. :) I don't work for a surgeon in fact, I am not working at all at the moment. I want to work with a PCP here in the future to see patients.. but as of now, I can't advertise anything because I have nothing to promote. lol The public link has no advertisement whatsoever. 

Into NUTrition? Then join our "Nutrition Matters" group on Facebook. 
The information in this post is my opinion and not intended to be or implied to be fact or a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content and information contained in this post is for educational purposes only. I assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained in this post, and such information is subject to change without notice. You should confirm any information obtained from this post with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your MD. Never delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read in this post or on this web site. I am not responsible nor liable for any opinion, advice, medical treatment or other information you obtain through this post or web site.

Most Active