1 Week Pre-Op ~ Feeling Great!

Barbara B.
on 6/3/11 11:32 pm - Indiana, PA
 Good morning everyone!  I'm feeling so good this morning and it's only been 1 week since surgery.  I still have a little bit of muscle pulls from time to time, but am feeling great since I've moved into the Phase II part of the diet.  Isn't wondering how your taste buds miss food just as much as you did?  I didn't know that cream of chicken soup could taste so good.  haha     

Here is a little tip for everyone who's just had surgery and are battling with gas and don't mind a little sun....  Laying out in the sun relieves the gas!  OMG....I laid out every morning from 10-11 and left the sun rain down all over me and it felt so good, and I got a little bit of a tan too....  It was like having a full body heating pad.  It works!!

Well, happy Saturday everyone.  Eat Healthy ~ Walk Often ~ and Smile!!!

Barb
                      Barb Blatt  ~  Surgery Date:  May 27, 2011  

aroundthetown
on 6/4/11 12:19 am - MA
 Great tip about laying out! I'm stocking up on gas x strips myself since the sun here in MA can be a bit unreliable! Happy Saturday to you too!

I'm on my way!
Start Weight:       287
Current Weight:   251
Goal Weight:        199
lvmy2grls
on 6/5/11 7:30 am - NC
Barb,
I am four days out from surgery and doing well so far. Gas was a real pain and those muscle pulls you speak of are ever present! I also took some time to get some sun today (laid out by the pool) and it was heavenly!
Keep me posted as to how you are doing
Michele

Michele!
Most Active