Yay, finally restirction

jules777
on 10/1/11 6:55 am - CA
Got my first fill after my port and tubing repair for my band. Got a fill and finally I am feeling restriction. Praise the Lord!!! Now, I feel motivated to do this thing. Onederland here I come!!!

Susan K.
on 10/1/11 11:44 am - Beecher, IL
CONGRATS !

Can I possibly ask what happened ?

I have recently lost restriction.  About 3 weeks ago...it's been hard, as you know

I was banded Jan 2007 & this is the 1st problem I've had. I have my apt on Oct 4th to hopefully find out whats going on & if it's fixable

I'm glad yours was...congrats again !

01/08/09 52 lbs lost in one year post op.....[email protected]
Want to make extra $$$ ? Become a Gold Canyon Candle Demonstrator ! www.mygc.com/susan or email me !

Guertia928
on 10/2/11 2:30 am
Congrats:)

You are luck to have resitiction. I have had the band scence Dec. 21, 2010, I have had 3 fills and am at 6cc and still have no restriction:(, and have not lost any weight scence April 2011:( I don't know what the deal is. But congrats!!!!
dtb55
on 10/3/11 3:36 am
On October 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM Pacific Time, Guertia928 wrote:
Congrats:)

You are luck to have resitiction. I have had the band scence Dec. 21, 2010, I have had 3 fills and am at 6cc and still have no restriction:(, and have not lost any weight scence April 2011:( I don't know what the deal is. But congrats!!!!
I got my band in January 2010 and felt I was never going have restriction.  Two weeks ago, I had a fill to put me at 8.5 cc and I have restriction for the first time.  Don't give up.

Denise
Norma 1010
on 10/4/11 2:55 pm - Pflugerville, TX
Same here, I hadn't had restriction in quite a while. I had actually gained weight. But went in to see my surgeon, he gave me a 1 cc fill and after a long time, I'm feeling restriction. I actually lost 8 lbs in one month. It feels great to be back on track.  Like, you, it's very motivating.

Norma

WITH GOD, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

HW:   317 lbs
GW:   180 lbs
CW:   285

Most Active