Gaining weight....

Angi
vanIwaarden-Garcia

on 11/21/11 12:51 pm - Alamosa, CO
 YIKES!  After my complete unfill almost 4 weeks ago I have gained!  I think 4lbs but maybe as much as 6lbs!  I don't go in until right before Christmas and I am always hungry.  HELP!  What is the secret?  
Angi vanIwaarden-Garcia
Have Fun, Learn Much, and Celebrate!
Surgery Date 8/13/2010
Heaviest Weight 256
Current Weight 156

LisaCultJam
on 11/21/11 7:55 pm
Hi There, 

First of all, you've done so well so far, congratulations to you! 

The best way for me to control my weight when I'm off track or my schedule gets messed up and throws my meal & exercise plan off is to control my carbs and sugar.  Also, stay on top of your water.  I have a 3 liter jug that I refill and put on my desk.  It reminds me how much I have to finish for the day and it's always in front of me.  Be creative and get activity in whenever possible.  Take a walk around the office or use the bathroom on the other side of the building.  You can also park far away from stores etc, but be aware of your surroundings especially with it getting dark earlier (daylight savings) and the increased crime during the holiday season (how unfortunate, sorry).  As a final thought, don't let a number on the scale or in your jeans define your success or happiness during this season.  Enjoy your family, loved ones & new life.  And, do something kind for someone else.

Your fill will be coming soon, find band-life balance until then.

Peace.

2011 goal                                  It works if you work it!  

mary101678
on 11/22/11 7:06 am - RI
VSG on 07/10/12
Do you have a step aerobics tape? I swear every time I do that tape, I lose a pants size...
Gin Miller's are the best and start to finish, about 45 mins. Make sure you have water and a towel nearby....

Cheers!

Mary

Brittnie S.
on 11/23/11 7:32 am - NV
I'm in the same situation, however I haven't gained yet I have actually lost 1 lb... but then again I have only had my almost complete unfill ( still have 2 ccs) a week ago. My Dr. said don't worry so much about losing as maintaining and if I did gain some weight in between my visits to try and keep it to a minimum. 4lbs isnt too bad, just go back to your basics and eat your protein first and small portions. Try to work out a little more too if you have the opportunity. Good luck!

Most Active