Question for slow losers

Easternshoregrl
on 1/25/12 1:44 am - MD
I stopped losing at about 2 yrs and weight started creeping up. I find I now have to diet like I did before the band. I got another fill recently which helps with portion control though. On the way back down the scale again.

First consult 306, pre-op visit 278, surgery date 272, current 198

faithgirl140
on 1/25/12 5:35 am
Sorry but it is never over! You must try different things that work for your body. I am 3 1/2 years out. I have lost 18 lbs since Oct. I started doing shakes 2x a day and adding greek yogurt to them the extra protein helps you lose. I just eat a Healthy Choice dinner for supper. You can still get a fill if you need one. I got one in July when I was 3 years out. I have finally lost 84 lbs. I am going to do my best to lose 100 lbs before July my 4 year ann. I have ordered these new shakes called ViSalas they taste like cake batter. I will get them in on Friday. I will post on how I think they taste.
This company does a 90 day challenge. I am up for it. I have been doing the Firm Express workouts 3x a week. I am going to bust my butt to get to 100 lbs gone! Good Luck and I feel all of your pain as I was a slow loser too! Love and Hugs Renea
Most Active