Preggo Band-Buddy

Tiff tells all
on 1/28/12 7:15 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I just wanted to share my excitement and thankfulness for what this site has given me. Yes, it's been frustrating and there have been some over the top surgery wars the last few (forever) years, but it's also offered me endless support if you look in the right area.

I just had one of my band buddies reach out to me and tell me that we are approximately 2 weeks apart in our pregnancy. Maybe closer, I'll find out during my ultrasound on the 20th.  I'm so thankful that I'll have someone to talk to about this every step of the way in regards to how if affects restriction, nutritional intake, weight gain/loss etc. 

No, she hasn't announced it yet, but I'm sure she will.

Thank you everyone for your support!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Hislady
on 1/28/12 8:57 am - Vancouver, WA

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!!!!!!! I know you were hoping. PM me your addy and I'll make the little one a blankee! You'll be a great mommy!

Tiff tells all
on 1/30/12 12:29 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I just got back to. If it's anything like the shawl you made a few years back, I'm going to love it!!!

Tiff

wsmommy
on 1/28/12 10:31 am
 Congratulations sweet lady!!  You are gonna be one awesome mamma!!

Hugs!
Toni

Tiff tells all
on 1/30/12 12:28 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
Thanks Toni. I'm pretty excited. This is one loved babe already.

Tiff

Jean M.
on 1/29/12 12:25 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I'm so glad you found yourself a pregnant band buddy, and I'm looking forward to frequent reports about your pregnancy. The good, the bad, the ugly. Because after all, Tiff Tells All!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

rmrey
on 1/30/12 1:42 am
Congratulations!! I recently found out I am expecting as well. I am kind of nervous this is my first pregnancy with the band. It would be nice to have more info if anyone out there has any.  Have you had your band loosened at all or do you plan too?
*REINA*
SW 226 CW 179 GW 145
**There are 3 choices in life: give up, give in or give it your all**                                          

Tiff tells all
on 1/30/12 3:20 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
 So each md is different, but mine said to ride out my current restriction level until morning sickness arrives ( if it does) because then it will have to be loosened to prevent a slip and or injury to your tummy. But they said it should be just like normal and to take extra care to watch nutrition. My nut who also deals with prenatal said she'd like to see me just maintain and gain the bare minimum 6 lbs I think it was. 

Apparently some bankers continue to lose. I am actually down 5 in the last month, so yea me! But she said no mor watching the fat I take. It's time to switch to regular fat yogurt and the like.

There are other pregnant bankers on the pregnancy board here at OH, but we are a fairly small demographic.

This is my first baby ever, so it's sort of doubly exciting!  Congrats to you!!!

Tiff

Most Active