OT: Life's no Picnic for Ken and Barbie (For You NIC!)

Jo 1962
on 6/16/12 4:40 am - NearHouston, TX
Photographer Dina Goldstein's 'In The Dollhouse' photo series portrays the darker side of Barbie's marriage to Ken (© Dina Goldstein) ()

Hilarious!...go here to see slideshow  http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0615-barbie-ken-dollhouse-p hotos

I will try to post the rest though:
Photographer Dina Goldstein's 'In The Dollhouse' photo series portrays the darker side of Barbie's marriage to Ken (© Dina Goldstein)

Photographer Dina Goldstein's 'In The Dollhouse' photo series portrays the darker side of Barbie's marriage to Ken (© Dina Goldstein)

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Nic M
on 6/16/12 4:47 am
AWESOME!!!!

Those rapscallions! They're both up to no good! I knew it! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Stephanie M.
on 6/16/12 6:38 am
 Ken reminds me of Scott, Khloe's SO on KUWTK...

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/12 1:55 am - WA
Love it..I have been a Barbie Basher ever since I realized the ***** can't hold a job and showed up with that "Little sister" yeah, right.
Most Active