yeah, I rock...

Sabina B.
on 7/7/12 7:17 am - MD
 I went shopping because my pants were too big.  After two long and dreary hours in the mall (I hate the mall), I was famished.  I went to the food court thinking I could get a smoothie for lunch.  "Smoothie King" has all of the nutritional info listed on all of their smoothies, so I studied the menu for a good 5 minutes before deciding that they were all too high in calories and sugar and too low in protein.  I bought a bottle of water and walked away....yes, with all the wonderful food court smells (pizza!) and my growling stomach, I walked away and had a healthy lunch when I got home.

Oh and I got a pair of pants that were not one but TWO sizes smaller than my old ones.  

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

SueBee01
on 7/7/12 7:25 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Good for you! Now that's rockin it!
 Sue

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/12 7:33 am
thats great news. def a feel good moment. congrats
BuckeyeGirl
on 7/7/12 8:42 am - TN
Woo Hoo!

Congrats on the smaller pants (isn't that a great feeling?!) AND on being stronger than the food court! That is not an easy thing to do...even when your stomach isn't growling!

Lindsey

AMichelle
on 7/7/12 9:44 am
That's awesome! What a good feeling! I've found the more I resist temptations, the easier it gets. That said, I do have to work in a treat every so often. And congrats on the pants!

Tarris
on 7/8/12 10:18 pm
YAY for you on both accounts!!!!!  The food court is hard.

Ms_Swoosh
on 7/9/12 8:51 am - Indian Trail, NC
 You do ROCK!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! Proud of you!!!

.just keep swimming,
Swoosh :)
I am a work in progress...perhaps never completed or perfected; but forever working to change for the better...
~Swoosh
   August 2012   New Dr.... New Start... Dr. David Voellinger        

Most Active