Band baby Zoey with pic!

Tiff tells all
on 7/23/12 8:11 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19

All is well in our little corner of the world. Just 8 weeks and 5 days to go before our first and only baby girl is scheduled to join us! I think she might come a little early and I really hope she comes out the right direction. Right now she's sitting Frank Breech in an absolute perfect pike. I've been having odd braxton hicks this last week too.... but perhaps I just haven't been drinking enough water. Water has always been a problem with me.

Another issue in my world is my ability to get in enough food. I'm somehow gaining but it sure doesn't feel like I'm eating enough. I eat 3 maybe 4 bites of a solid protein and I'm done. Like Stick a fork in me, I'm DONE, kind of done!  Then I wait a half hour/hour and I do it again. Graze and repeat!  Somewhere in between I'm supposed to be drinking my water LOL.

I've been doing pretty good at having fruit for one "meal", protein heavy for the next, dairy for another...that sort of thing. Really trying to get in a variety even though I can't do it all in one sitting. The MD isn't worried at all though. I've managed to gain almost 20 lbs so far. Not too shabby for still having 8.5 cc's in a 14 cc band. I was adamant that they NOT take out my fill if it could be avoided. So far I've been able to make it work.

Anyway, all is well with my little family. Just wanted to give you an update.
Hope all is well with you too!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

SueBee01
on 7/23/12 10:13 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Great news, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see baby pictures!
 Sue

Jo 1962
on 7/23/12 10:20 am - NearHouston, TX
Aww Tiff..You make such a beautiful MOM to be.  You look so serene.  Hehheh..enjoy this quiet while you can...some sleepless nights are ahead!

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

adorkbl
on 7/23/12 11:10 am, edited 7/23/12 11:10 am
Awwwww look at you with your cute baby bump. Sounds like things are going well!!! Congrats!

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

Heather :o)
on 7/23/12 11:47 am
Congrats....as far as Breech, google good chiropracters that do the webster maneuver, which is just subtle adjustments of the hip and pelvic area but has a high success rate for getting a breech baby heads down. I am giving this advice as an OB nurse, not a hippy chick
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Stephanie M.
on 7/23/12 12:19 pm
 Congrats Tiff!!!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

minnie_cat
on 7/23/12 2:58 pm
What an exciting time...you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

-Mari-
on 7/23/12 3:22 pm
You look fabulous!! My daughter didn't "turn" until the last 3 weeks, so you never know. Post pictures of her after she comes.
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Tooty
on 7/24/12 1:37 am - Germantown, TN
Awww, that is precious.  CONGRATS....can't wait to see pics of her!! 
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Jean M.
on 7/24/12 1:50 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I am sooooo happy for you!

Zoey picked herself out a wonderful mom and dad!

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Most Active