Doing Fabulous and Checking in!

thindownunder01
on 1/10/13 7:05 am - Kingwood, TX

Hi everyone. Just wanted to drop in and say hey. I am doing great and I seam to be at my "Maintaining stage" 150 size 6-8 and just loving life. Starting to think Plastics at this point. This April will be my 2nd bandaversary so my mind is finally starting for catch up with my body and if I don't say so myself, I'm a hot ticket.

Wondering why I didn't do this sooner and waiting until my dirty 30 to put myself first. Anyway, no looking back... just forward for me! 

Hope you all are doing well.

Feeling Great!!

BANDED 4/4/11 STARTING WEIGHT 243
kathkeb
on 1/10/13 12:45 pm

WOW --- you look GREAT (except for that Patriot's shirt)!!!!!!   - Said by a disappointed Dallas Cowboy's fan!!

Congrats --- I had my brachioplasty and breast lift at 16 months post op -- and my tummy tuck at 2 3/4 years post op ----- love the results of both!!

I got some recommendations from my Bariatric surgeon --- and then had 3 consults before I chose a Plastic Surgeon -- and stayed with the same guy for all of my procedures.

Kath

prek-3
on 1/10/13 6:06 pm - Hollywood, FL
Congratulations!!

I am 5 years post op. I had a lower body lift a little over a year ago in July, 2011.
Take your time and check with your surgeons office with plastic doctors that have dealt with WLS patients. With you being younger, you will have some fabulous results! But you do look "hot" already!!!!!!!

If you exercise on A regular basis, it helps a lot with recovery! Thank goodness my upper body and core were good and strong, I never had that "hunched" over stage, I was standing pretty erect soon after! Lol

Enjoy your life,
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

vlp1968
on 1/10/13 6:50 pm

You look awsome!  Congrats.  I want to caution you about having plastics too soon.  I got to my goal, and had a TT, boob job 3 months later.  Much to my dismay, I gained significant weight back.  I am back on track since the new year and really hope I didn't ruin the TT.  Fact is, I may have taken away from the results, although I doubt my stomach will hang like it did after I lost all the weight (107 pounds).  I wish I had been more patient and kept the weight off for at least a year.  Good luck in whatever you decide.

prek-3
on 1/10/13 8:49 pm - Hollywood, FL
VIP makes a great point! It took me 1 year to get to goal, last 10 pounds took me a year, a mental block was taking hold. But I waited at least 2 years at a matience phase before actually doing plastics.
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

pineview01
on 1/11/13 6:19 am - Davison, MI

Congratulations!  You look awesome!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

SueBee01
on 1/14/13 10:31 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
You look awesome, congrats!

Great advice from everyone else too. I am getting close to goal and would really love to get rid of this excess skin too! I have gone to one info meeting on plastics. I see my BS for my bandaversary in two weeks and will ask his advise. Ibam so happy with my results so far. I have always been short with patience and will have to work on that.

Best wishes to you!
 Sue

Stephanie M.
on 1/14/13 10:36 am

You look fabulous! Don't beat yourself up for waiting until you're 30...I had mine at sexy sixty!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

mom22
on 1/15/13 4:17 am - Colorado Springs, CO

Woo hoo sister - you look HOT!

Gina

Most Active