What cha eating? Thursday

prek-3
on 4/24/13 1:39 pm, edited 4/24/13 1:52 pm - Hollywood, FL

Hi everyone!

I haven't been around for some time, away taking care of my Mom who is batteling Cancer. I will be going home for a few days, and I will try my best to post a Daily "What cha eating?" post. Just want to offer support, that is what this forum is for after all.

Have a GREAT day!

If you don't know what this daily post is for, it is for members to post what they are planning on eating or what they have eaten for the day. It is to encourage and support others who want or need accountability., as well as to offer ideas to others who are looking for food ideas.

*If you are exercising, do try to include it in your post, because as we all have heard on numerous occasions,

"when you fail to plan, then you plan to fail"

Sooooo, whatcha eating?

and what are you doing for        exercise?

Breakfast:

Plain non fat Greek yogurt 

strawberries

Fiber smart organic cereal

Almonds

Exercise: 4 miles brisk  walking

Lunch:

Boars head turkey

Chopped Bell Peppers

hummus

Snack:

Cottage Cheese

w/ strawberries

Dinner:

Salmon

Spinach salad

Soooo, Whatcha  eatin?

prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

vlp1968
on 4/24/13 3:16 pm

Thanks prek for starting this post.  I am up at a crazy hour so hopefully that won't through off my plan.

B- Fiber one and yogurt

S- Protein shake

L- Meatball and roasted kale chips

S- berries and fruit

D- Fish and carrots I thing, not positive

30 min. walking on the treadmill with an incline, weights with my trainer

Have a great day everybody!

terrysimpson
on 4/25/13 2:30 am - Scottsdale, CA

Wife's birthday: 

breakfast birthday cake'

snack: cigar 

Lunch: bad salad (I think salads are evil) 

Dinner: take her out someplace and I'll have some Ahi or Ono (rare or just seared) sushi, some asparagus, and no dessert since I will have had that at breakfast

Not too healthy today- but here is one thing I came to a conclusion of in my weight loss journey: celebration is a day not a week. If you have one bad meal - its ok, make the rest healthy. 

People who go on vacation I use to be bothered they would have their band unfilled. Now I tell them to enjoy the vacation, try to eat healthy, and when they come back we will double down.  But also encourage them to center activities around physically fit things- if they are on a cruise to walk around the ship a few times, and swim a bit. 

The joy of not depriving means you then take responsibility for making the next days good. One bad meal does not make a bad day- but enjoy the "bad" and know that you now have an obligation to make the next one great

vlp1968
on 4/25/13 6:14 am
On April 25, 2013 at 9:30 AM Pacific Time, terrysimpson wrote:

Wife's birthday: 

breakfast birthday cake'

snack: cigar 

Lunch: bad salad (I think salads are evil) 

Dinner: take her out someplace and I'll have some Ahi or Ono (rare or just seared) sushi, some asparagus, and no dessert since I will have had that at breakfast

Not too healthy today- but here is one thing I came to a conclusion of in my weight loss journey: celebration is a day not a week. If you have one bad meal - its ok, make the rest healthy. 

People who go on vacation I use to be bothered they would have their band unfilled. Now I tell them to enjoy the vacation, try to eat healthy, and when they come back we will double down.  But also encourage them to center activities around physically fit things- if they are on a cruise to walk around the ship a few times, and swim a bit. 

The joy of not depriving means you then take responsibility for making the next days good. One bad meal does not make a bad day- but enjoy the "bad" and know that you now have an obligation to make the next one great

I like your comment- celebration is a day, not a week.  I did weigh****chers for a while and they said "it's a holiday not a holiweek lol.  I struggle with that all the time, go to my parents for a holiday with the intention of sticking to my plan except for the actual holiday.  Some have gone better than others, it's tough for sure.  I need to work on that all or nothing thinking for sure.  Vacations are the same way.  I did have one vacation about a year ago that I did really well.  I worked out every morning and ate well except for 2 occasions.  I didn't even feel deprived or like I was missing out on the fun.  Lost 2 pounds.

prek-3
on 4/25/13 10:46 am - Hollywood, FL
I love both of those comments! "Celebration" and "holiday"
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Kitty C
on 4/25/13 3:17 am, edited 4/25/13 3:18 am

B-Fage cherry yogurt w/ extra fresh cherries; sliced almonds

S-Pistashcios

L-Kale, chick pea and chicken soup; 2 small crackers

S-Fresh strawberries

D-Turkey and black bean burger w/ 1 tsp LF cheddar; steamed asparagus tips

Today is kind of tight, have an audit that's due, so will power walk the indoor track during lunch.

Water throughout the day.

cheynne03
on 4/25/13 7:46 am - West Monroe, LA

Hello everyone!

Breakfast:  Didnt have anything, was rushing

Snack:  Carrots and light ranch dressing

Lunch: chicken tenders/white bean/tomatoes crock pot recipe (kinda soup but not) with cucumber salad

Snack:  Grapes

Dinner:  Not sure, maybe salad

BOOTCAMP Night, 45 minutes of exercising, kettlebells and stadiums tonight!

Have Mercy! I love it!

Theresa

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

cheyenne000
on 4/25/13 10:32 am
VSG on 03/25/16

B coffee with sugarfree creamer

L TBls Peanut Butter (was craving it)

Skinny caramel mocchiato

D 1/2 Hamburger patty, steamed cauliflower

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Stephanie M.
on 4/25/13 11:05 am
2 poached eggs
Cream of broccoli soup, puréed
Chicken, zucchini puréed

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

Most Active