Just wanted to say something

ladymoya
on 5/16/09 3:30 am - Baltimore, MD
Hello everyone

I didnt know they had a board for Lupus. I wanted to write to you all because I had someone very special in my life that had this for a long time before cancer came along an took over. She fought this for 10 years an cancer for 4 months. Her name was Brenda Barber an she was my hero and also my mom. I think its great that you all are takin this step to improve your health. My mom was also overweight to but she lose 100 pds, not because she tried it just start fallin off when cancer step in.I Hope that each an everyone of you are doing sucessful. Lupus is very overwhelming an I can remember plenty nights and days where she would pray an cry in one day for god to heal her of this illness. Not to bring anyone down on this topic just wanted to give you my prayers an blessing an that god see you thru this an have good health.

Best Wishes
                                                                                                                Barbara
CheekyMonkey
on 5/18/09 2:32 am - Isle of Wight, VA
Hi Barbara,
                    I am sorry that your Mom has passed and that you BOTH had to endure this terrible disease. You are a prime example how this does not only effect the person who actually has the disease. I have lupus but I always say "my husband and I have lupus", because in a way he suffers just as much as I do. I know the Lord has taken your mother into his arms and has healed her so she can watch over you. Thank you for sharing your story and your kind words. May God bless you and yours.

Sincerely,
Kathy

I USE TO SKINNY DIP...NOW I CHUNKY DUNK!

Jeane
on 8/17/09 8:28 am
 Barbara,
I too am sorry for your loss.   Losing your mom is tough.  Thank you for posting and your kind thoughts.

Take care.   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Planquenil
imkewar · 6 replies · 1753 views
Lupus flares
jane235 · 5 replies · 2065 views
I need some advice
jhadsmith · 0 replies · 2183 views
Testing symbol
Kathy S. · 0 replies · 2963 views
Test