Wal-Mart Gift Cards?? URGENT ATTENTION!!!

Randall Culpepper
on 1/31/07 5:26 am - Guntersville, AL
Hey guys. Out of the kindness of your hearts, you have donated gift cards via e-mail. However, I have not recieved them. I have recieved emails requesting that I confirm getting a card. I have recieved 3 cards and printed them out. If you have sent one, I ask that you check to see if you were charged and get credit for it. Wal-Mart should be able to confirm and give you credit or send another. Which ever one you would rather do. I THANK YOU and HONESTLY appreciate your acts of kindness. God bless each of you is OUR prayer! You guys rock! Randall, Torey, and Allison Culpepper
billconant
on 1/31/07 5:45 am - Quincy, MA
The email addres that Dx originally posted didn't last very long so some emails didn't get through. I contacted Walmart and had it reissued with Randall's correct email address. Since he didn't post his address you should contact him by the OH messaging link at the bottom of messages to get his address. Bill
billconant
on 1/31/07 5:49 am - Quincy, MA
Never mind , see Greg B's post. Bill
carbonblob
on 1/31/07 10:11 am - los angeles, CA
thanks for letting us know. i'll work on getting it to the right addy tomorrow.....carbonblob
HePaid4That
on 1/31/07 10:26 am
Wal-Mart was very good about changing things. No problems at all. Call 1-800-966-6546 between 6am and 1am CST. Just hold the line and a customer service agent will come on. Took all of about 4 minutes from start to finish. I was really impressed. I'm a retail technology analyst by trade so I critique retailers for a living...this experience was how it should be.
Daveloss
on 1/31/07 10:59 am - Frankfort, KY
I'm sending a small check to you c/o your church. I figured you could use some cash. Good luck... we went through a fire in '97... it's all about living. Dave
Randall Culpepper
on 1/31/07 6:48 pm - Guntersville, AL
Thank you Dave. A fire is devistating. We are so blessed though. We are ALIVE and TOGETHER! I'm telling the kiddos to let's treat this as a mini vacation while in the hotel. Allison, my 14 year old says, "you don't have school on vacation though!" THANK YOU FOR YOUR ACT OF KINDNESS and I CAN PROMISE YOU, IT WILL BE SPENT IN THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU ARE GIVING! God bless you Dave! Randall, Torey, and Allison Culpepper
FatManWalking
on 1/31/07 12:09 pm - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with
Did you receive one from me? Wal-Mart had called me to confirm the order was legitimate. I confirmed and it was suppose to go through. JP
Randall Culpepper
on 1/31/07 6:50 pm - Guntersville, AL
Hi JP. I'm sorry, I did not recieve one from you. I really appologize for all this trouble. Your thoughtfullness is appreicated more than you will ever know. I hope wal-mart can fix it for you just as they have the others. Randall
Beam me up Scottie
on 2/1/07 3:53 am
Ok i'm confused, you said you got 3 cards, whose did you get? I'd hate to ask them to reissue a card that you've already recieved. Scott
Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 38 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 38 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 67 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 115 views