Friday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/1/07 6:53 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Friday morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! The weekend is HERE! Our challenge today is to do something special for a coworker. Maybe there is that one person that just grinds your nerves. Maybe there is a special friend you work for. How bout doing something anonymous for them today? We don't do things for the recognition, we do them to make us feel good. Let's do something extra special for someone we work with today! See how good ya feel after you do it. So! Who's up? What cha sipping on? Me? I've finished my moca coffee protein drink and now I am headed to MAKE COFFEE!! I'll be sipping on some Chocoalte Cherry coffee today from Harry and David! THANKS CARMEN!! HOME UPDATE: I'm waiting on phone calls today. Still praying! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Friday! Randall, Torey, and Allison SCOTT Mc!! I recieved your card via snail mail yesterday! Thank you man! You have blessed our home and hearts. I pray God blesses you in Return!
George Price
on 2/1/07 8:32 pm - Leesburg, GA
Well Randall, I'm off work today, Therein lies the problem with your Challenge. lol. However My oldest, Matthew, Had Knee surgery on Wednesday and My wife is out of town, So I am waiting on him hand and foot, Not that I mind, I love taking care of him, But I think it qualifies for doing something special for someone, lol. Hope you all have a great day. George
headparrot
on 2/1/07 10:55 pm - Ponca City, OK
Randall, I'm glad the card found you. It was my little way of thanking you for all the inspiration your morning affirmations have given me during this past year. I hope you and your family find a suitable home soon. How are the kids situated on clothes? If they are in need, perhaps you could give their sizes and we could see what we can do. Have a tremendous weekend my friend. Scott M
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 18 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 18 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 50 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 74 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views