Randall's Gift Cards - part 2

HePaid4That
on 2/1/07 8:59 pm
Hi guys, apparently the online gift cards have been a disaster. Apparently Wal-Mart's system is holding up the change order for moving the online gift cards to the actual correct address. I had to cancel both the online orders and have them physically issue the card and mail it. I don't want to post Randall's address here publicly, but if you need it, email me or Randall through OH mail below and I can give you that to send to him. This has been crazy..... Greg
btankersley
on 2/1/07 9:01 pm - Farragut, TN
They've been "processing" my order for two days. Another reason I like Target so much..... Brian
HePaid4That
on 2/1/07 9:06 pm
Brian, I would cancel that order and send a physical card. Even if it gets through it might not get through the spam filter. I had one to one of my employees this week that didn't get through the spam filter.
Dx E
on 2/1/07 11:53 pm - Northern, MS
Greg, Thanks for putting out the info on this. I'm So Sorry that it wasn't a quick and easy aid solution. I just assumed that Wally-World would be at least as efficient as one of the other companies that offer such. They are located very close to every place in the South and they are so fast at getting their inventory adjusted to changing needs of the customers, I figured they would have this "in the bag." I've been off the board all this week and have just now started looking into un-tangling This "Oooops." Thanks for the upfront information. I'll just cancel and send one by normal mail. Could you e-mail me the PO box or street address that you have? Thanks. Best Wishes- Dx
Randall Culpepper
on 2/2/07 7:59 pm - Guntersville, AL
Dx, Thank you for your thoughtfulness in doing this. The thought means the world to Torey, Allison, and I. I am so sorry for all this trouble you guys have went through! God bless each of you is our prayer! Randall, Torey, and Allison Culpepper 2929 N. Glenwood Road Goshen, AL 36035 OR P. O. Box 506 Luverne, AL 36049 (Church Address) God bless! Randall
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 17 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 17 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 50 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 73 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views