HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Randall Culpepper
on 2/3/07 1:33 am - Guntersville, AL
Well PRAISE THE LORD!! We have a HOME! We were able to buy a home yesterday. We got the keys last night at 6:30. It is a 4 bedroom 2 bath mobile home. Do you know what kind of peace I now have? I had the peace of God knowing he would take care of us, but I slept so good last night. I feel as if a HUGE burden is lifted off my chest. I had the peace of God, but you know how we as men/dads are. I just had the need to know where "home" would be and WHEN it would happen. Torey, Allison, and I....along with all of you, our family, friends, and Church family, prayed and agreed this would be smooth and quick. Here it is less than 2 weeks later and we have a home. I also prayed this would happen before I left for the cruise. Well guess what!? IT DID! I didn't jump on the 1st thing I found. I had other offers and saw other homes, but this one was IT! It's not the double wide mobile home I "thought" would be it. This one is BIGGER! I'm so excited. It is not a site built home, yet it meets our needs. It may not be a mansion and it may not be brick, but it is HOME!! We are all 3 thanking God and VERY excited. By the 20th it should be here so we can get things back to NORMAL!! When we get it here, we can tell more of what we need. It does come with a queen size sofa sleeper, table and 4 chairs, a desk, 2 entertainment centers, a dresser, and the stove. We will have to buy a refrigerator, but hey, that's nothing but a thing! God is providing our every needs. A lot of them from what YOU have given! God IS good and HE IS FAITHFUL to meet your EVERY need. If we learn to trust in HIM! I love you all and just had to share with you our GREAT NEWS! Randall, Torey, and Allison
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/07 2:17 am - MO
Congrats Randal, Torey, and Allison on your new home! God blessings are always more than what we want for ourselves. Hallelujah! 'Do all the good you can, whenever you can, to whomever you can' Bob.
George Price
on 2/3/07 2:34 am - Leesburg, GA
Randall, I never Had any doubt that God would get you a new place to live soon, And I'm sure you didn't either, God Bless you and your Family. This is all been just another way in which God had proven himself to you guy. Please Let me know If I can do anything for you Guy. George
* GT Jason *
on 2/3/07 3:19 am - Eastern Shore, MD
Hallelujah indeed! Good to hear that positive things are now happening and you can begin settling back down.
HePaid4That
on 2/3/07 5:14 am
Terrific news.
Paul Gubrud
on 2/3/07 5:36 am - Pelican Rapids, MN
Randall, I am so glad you once again have a place you can call home. Right now it is a house to live in, but when you fill it with love it won't take long and it will feel like a home for everyone. Is it in the same neighborhood so Torey and Allison can go to the same school and be close to their friends? May Your Lantern Burn Bright, Paul
drjco
on 2/3/07 6:29 am - Mint Hill, NC
Randall, Great news! Continue to have faith and you will be rewarded. drjco
headparrot
on 2/3/07 6:33 am - Ponca City, OK
Your great news just made my weekend! Congratulations Randall. Please let us on the board if you and your family need anything. Take Care! Scott M
Jim G.
on 2/3/07 8:00 am - Waverly, PA
Randall, Great news. I am happy for you and your family. Jim
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/07 8:13 am
What's funny is, that in a few months, you'll be upset over some bill, or something will break AGAIN, or a neighbor will **** you off....and you know whay? It's STILL worth it all to have your own place. Congrats & good luck.
Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 28 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 56 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 76 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 105 views