~FART~

robo_petz
on 2/3/07 8:18 am - Ewa Beach, HI
Hey all, Just realized something, today I weighed in at 179. Then it dawned on meeh hey I havent checked my BMI in awhile, so I did...........and to my great surprise ive finally fallen into the normal weight catogory !!!!!!! I remember when I was SUPER excited to jus fall into the overweight catogory and not morbidly obese. WOW thats jus awesome. Sorry, I was jus excited and had to tell someone, hehehehe Robert =)
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/07 8:39 am - Houston, TX
Well ain;t this a day for old friends to pop out of the woodwork...Dang robert..you look great....nice to hear from you and see that you are doing well... congrats...I will never be in the normal catagory....so that is a big smelly fart!!!! Russ
Rick A.
on 2/3/07 9:22 am - Far Northern, CA
Robert, Congratulation for being normal. I'm not sure I want to every be normal, but as far as weight catagories go, that's a great one to be in. Good job, Live is good, Rick
Jim G.
on 2/3/07 10:37 am - Waverly, PA
Robert, Congratulations on your accomplishment. You must feel great. Jim
Dx E
on 2/3/07 2:10 pm - Northern, MS
Aloha 'SpongeBob!' Glad to hear you're doing well! Keep it up!! Best Wishes- Dx
steveh
on 2/4/07 12:42 am - San Francisco, CA
Great job Robert - must feel real good. I'm still looking forward to being just "obese" but rapidly closing in on it
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/4/07 3:55 am - Japan
Hi Rob, Congrats, and isn't it great to be at a weight that doesn't threaten the health? Isn't it also nice to be able to move around so easily? You're lucky to be able to get into the "normal" weight category. My heavy frame and short 5'9 won't let me do it unless I go way underweight. Best Wishes, Dave
Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 27 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 55 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 75 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 104 views