Prediction: Colts or Bears

4bengals
on 2/3/07 11:37 am - Cookeville, TN
Lets get down to serious business! As an AFC man I got the Colts in this one. What say you? Colts 35 Bears 18 Lester
wbfine
on 2/3/07 11:56 am - Franklin, MA
Well, I'm an AFC man too............but being a bitter New Englander, I hate the Colts! I'm looking forward to seeing the ultimate "Manning Face" when the Bears shock the world tomorrow! I never try to guess points, but ALL the pressure is on Manning.........nobody outside of Illinois and Boston expect the Bears to win........all the elements of a classic upset are in place. Can't wait for the game! Beantown Bill
olivija24
on 2/3/07 12:21 pm - Bigfork, MT
I'm a Seahawks guy, so I'm rooting against the Bears. I'll just be watching to see the commercials.
TomL
on 2/3/07 12:55 pm - Bradford, MA
I am a Pats fan till death. So I refuse to cheer on the Colts. Go Bears.
Scott William
on 2/3/07 9:29 pm
I feel like this will be a Ravens/Giants type game with the Bears killing the Colts. I hope I am wrong as I am a Pats hater and therefore am pulling for the Colts. Get all that! Scott
btankersley
on 2/3/07 9:32 pm - Farragut, TN
Since Manning is a fellow alumnus of the University of Tennessee and hasn't forgotten his friends in Vol Country since he went on to the Big Show, I'm going to be pulling for the Colts. Colts 28, Bears 17
FatManWalking
on 2/3/07 10:22 pm - Deep in the Heart of, TX
RNY on 12/11/06 with
Born and bread Steeler fan here, which leaves me very conflicted in this one. Tony D is a Steeler and wears a ring with them from Superbowl XIII. Therefore I have to support him. However, it is a travesty of justice that Brian Urlacher is not a Steeler. He is the best middle linebacker in the game since Jack Lambert. OK, Ray Lewis is very good, too. However, I could never, ever, support a Brown or Raven, under any cir****tances. Since he is not a Steeler, I guess the bears is the next best place for him. First, I am hoping for a natural disaster, like an earthquake that destroys the stadium, before anyone arrives, so they have to cancel the game. Therefore the Steelers would retain the title! However, given the unlikelihood of that happening, I am hoping for a great game. I think it will be Indy. But Chicago has a much better chance than anyone outside of Chicago is giving them. JP
Deman
on 2/3/07 10:38 pm - Gainesville, FL
I'm a dolfin fan But would love to see Dungy win the big one . GO COLTS
drjco
on 2/3/07 11:23 pm - Mint Hill, NC
Amen!!!!!!! drjco
semperfidad
on 2/3/07 11:33 pm - Shelbyville, IL
At $2.6M per 30 second advertisement slot - I say the winner is CBS!! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16874732/ But as far as the game goes... Bears 23 Colts 21 Semper Fidelis!!
Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 28 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 56 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 76 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 105 views