Wednesday coffee talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/6/07 7:56 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Wednesday morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! Man oh man did I ever sleep. We got in late last night from a night out with just me and the kdis and we had a ball. We were in troy and decided we wanted to eat somewhere esle so we drove an hour just to eat. We crunk up the music and I laughed SO HARD! I haven't had that much fun in YEARS!! My kiddos made me feel like a teen again, but I'm feeling it this morning. The old man ain't a TEEN! But I sho nuff had me some fun! Our challenge today is to have fun. You can be respectful, adult, and still have good clean fun. Am I just finding this out? NOPE! Of course not. I knew it, I just forgot how until my kids had to show me again. So go out today and have some fun. Crank up the music while driving. Laugh at something your spouse, kids, or co-workers say. I LOVE LAUGHING but had somehow forgotten how. LAUGH and HAVE SOME FUN today! That was just what I needed before getting on that ship for 5 days! Look out Carnival. I'm gonna be 'ing everywhere! So, who's up? What cha sippping on? Me? It's 2% milk right now but I'm bout to head to the pot. The coffee pot that is. Gotta make me some Breakfast blend and get going. I was invited by Torey and his b'fast crew to join them this morning before meeting up with Carmen and John to head to the Port of Mobile! I'm gonna miss you guys, but a GREAT and DEAR friend is going to do my coffee talks for me. THANK YOU! I hope ya'll have a wonderful, blessed and FUN FILLED day Randall
headparrot
on 2/6/07 10:51 pm - Ponca City, OK
Good to hear that you are having fun with your kids Randall. God knows you all deserve it. I hope this cruise is just what the doctor ordered for your family. I am drinking some Starbucks Sumatra coffee that I brewed myself. It's terrific! Have a safe and FUN-Filled trip!
Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 40 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 0 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 0 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 40 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 68 views