Exercise problem

Cal Blacksmith ..
on 2/7/07 2:23 am - Riverside, CA
RNY on 11/09/06 with
I never would have seen this one coming! When I am at the gym, and I am on the elliptical trainer (or treadmill etc) my nipples get sore! I have lost 78# and now the nipples stick out further than they used to and my shirt rubs them raw! Is there anything I can do about this short of putting band-aids on them before working out? I am still having trouble changing clothes in the locker room in front of everyone, and to have band-aids over my nipples would just be TOO MUCH!
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/07 2:34 am - Eagle River, AK
Cal -- Although it hasn't been a problem for me, I see this issue posted a lot here, so you're not alone. Put the band-aids on in a bathroom stall and take them off there too. Then just nonchalantly dump them in the trash on your way out. No harm, no foul. I used to have problems with my thighs chaffing when I was running. Some Vaseline did the trick there. I hope this helps. - Bob
headparrot
on 2/7/07 3:26 am - Ponca City, OK
Cal, My nipples were actually bleeding, they were rubbed so raw after my 10K. I wrote about it on the board and somebody (I think Scott W.) said they use Bodyglide and he hasn't had any more problems. Congrats on the weight loss! Keep up the good work. Scott M
GoingMobile
on 2/7/07 6:21 am - San Dimas, CA
how about some underarmour. or a tight tshirt. Not sure it work But I think it might.
Scott William
on 2/7/07 7:48 am
Burning nipples = HARD WORK. Keep it up!!! Scott ...or rough sex, i guess
Dx E
on 2/7/07 9:05 am - Northern, MS
Cal, I'm shocked no one has mentioned Duck Tape!! Tighter under armor shirt, body lube for runners, And Band-Aids when you need 'em!! Maybe get the Band-Aids with cartoons on 'em And if guys in the locker room notice, Say- "Whachoo Lookin' At!? You Ain't never seen Scooby-Doo Nipple-Guards Before!?!? "What?!?! Are Ya' New!?!" Great that you're getting that much exercise!!! Keep it Up!! Best Wishes- Dx
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 18 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 18 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 50 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 74 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 89 views