Blender Bottle

ken_405
on 8/24/11 1:04 pm - TX
Hi Guys,

Last week my wife was in the hospital having her Gastric Bypass and I decided to stay the two nights in the hospital with her, but being 5 months out myself I still needed to make my shakes. Of course I could'nt exactly take our blender to the hospital or the office so I went to Walmart and came across the 'Blender Bottle' .... FANTASTIC!!!

I'm sure most of you will already know about it but for those that don't - it's my new best friend. I put my milk and other wet ingredients in first, give it a real good shake and the little whisk ball inside blends it as smooth as my electric blender (no protein lumps), then I just throw some ice in there and screw on the lid. The cap is hinged so wont break off easily with continued use and it does'nt leak. 

Of course if you are blending stuff like fruit etc then you will still need an electric blender but for my morning 'Latte' style shakes it really is perfect.

Just an FYI

Ken.
Tim T.
on 8/25/11 10:02 pm - Eastham, MA
I bought 3 of them on amazon- one for the shelf next to the protein, one for in use and one for the dishwasher. I whip up the shakes with ice in a magic bullet and transfer them to the shaker when it's convenient(sp)keeps it thick and mixed. awesome
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/11 11:52 am - NY
I have a Blender Bottle and love it.

I have heard though, that it begins to leak after a few years in the dishwasher.

Even so, it is a great product for under ten dollars, even if I have to replace it every couple of years.

sjbob
on 9/15/11 1:30 am - Willingboro, NJ
 I was looking over past posts and saw your post about the blender bottle.  I just happened to see an info for one a few days ago.  I don't use a blender because I get powders that can be mixed with a spoon.  The entire Syntrax line is like that.  I know that there are other companies that make poders that do not have to be blended.

Let us continue to know how you are doing.
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 46 views
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 0 replies · 0 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 0 replies · 0 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 46 views
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 59 views