Clothing Exchange

Charlie S.
on 12/11/11 1:07 am
I have a friend who is a web and graphic designer and photographer.  She was asking me if there is any website for WLS that is dedicated to clothing exchange/donation.  I told her I didn't know of one, and she was offering to create one.

1.  Anyone know of anything like this?
2.  Anyone interested in something like this?

My thought would be that it would just be a hosting site with different size "forums" and you could post what you have or need and get responses/requests.  Then you two work out the details of shipping and such.  The site would make money off of the advertisements (like OH does) and otherwise be free for the users....

What do you think...

HW:  429                     SW: 380                Height: 5'08"

kenhud1
on 12/11/11 8:44 am - Houston, TX
Charlie,

I'd expect there might be a maket for this, although if one were to judge by my personal sentiment the conclusion might be different. I'm just not one to buy or trade clothes. I purchased stuff albeit cheap stuff as I was losing rapidly. I donated my slightly used stuff to Goodwill and other organizations. Hopefully, someone who needed it was able to benefit from the donations. I do realize that I am different than many in my refusal to wear used clothing. Just another of my phobias. LOL

KenHud
RNY 5/17/10 highest: 407 lb - maintaining a loss of 200+ pounds and enjoying life

Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 45 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 12 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 12 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 45 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 69 views