Farted at the Dr's Office

Charlie S.
on 12/17/11 3:42 am
A little background...  I have two PCP's.  One is the Dr. I have been seeing for the last 12 years.  The other is the Dr for the clinic at my work.  (My employer started an employee clinic 2 years ago)  So, when possible I go to the work clinic because it is free.  When they are not available, I go to the old PCP. 

So, with that being said, I have a sinus infection.  I couldn't get into the clinic, so I went ot my old PCP's office today since they have office hours on Saturdays.  I went in today and saw my old PCP for the first time since November of last year.  He hadn't seen me since I weighed 429.  With Jeans, Undershirt, Tshirt, shoes, two cellphones, wallet, and keys...  On his scale, I weighed 311.  He was very complimentary of my progress, which made me feel good, despite the sinus infection...

Then, I pointed out to my wife that my in my loaner work car (I am lucky enough to have a car from work that I am able to drive home) is a Ford Expedition.  A year or so ago, I was driving a different Expedition while my Crown Victoria was in the shop and I was only able to buckle the seatbelt if the seat was all the way back, and that only gave me 2 inches or less of slack.

So, today I am driving another Expedition, and I pointed out to my wife that I had the seat slid forward about two inches towarad the dash board, and still had 6-8 inches of slack in the seatbelt.  WOO HOO!!!!

So, I find these things happening in the middle of  my week long (thus far) stall that is going on.  Not that I am complaining, because I am down another notch in my belt this week.  Now I am looking forward to my measurement tomorrow to see how its going!

See ya'll at the weigh in tomorrow.

HW:  429                     SW: 380                Height: 5'08"

Bill B.
on 12/17/11 6:35 am - NJ
Great job Charlie!! These are the things that inspire us all!!

Don 1962
on 12/17/11 10:15 am
In the "hood" this weekend to go with Baby Nurse to a cousin's funeral in Port Arthur.  So some of what I was smelling was your FART and not just the petrochemical plants?

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Michael P.
on 12/17/11 8:02 pm
 Awesome FART Charlie.  Thanks for sharing!

9/9/09: Highest Weight: 506.5 lbs              9/20/10:  Tufts Start Weight: 492.4 lbs
2/7/11:  Surgery Wt: 462.5 lbs.                  9/16/12: Current Weight: 287.8 lbs.
4/15/12:  First 5K - BAA 5K - PR 35:49
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 45 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 17 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 17 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 45 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In