Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 6/5/22 7:26 am

motivation memes

Last week: 192.6

This week: 191.4

Things bit better in Texas week. Uvalde will be grieving for a long time with more funerals to come. The escaped convict was finally located and subsequently terminated after firing on law enforcement. Unfortunately, a grandfather and four of his grandsons were killed prior to him stealing their truck to flee in.

My poor Chief has had a crappy, crappy, CRAPPY week. Arm surgery went okay Tuesday. Hired one of the city hands to cut some dead tree limbs out from a tree close to his mobile home but guy convinced him tree need to come down since going to die anyway. It came down alright. Rignt on top of the mobile home!

Getting hot! 100 by end of the week! Managed to row twice without my ass or leg(s) going to sleep on me. Full yard work yesterday. Knees are screaming at me.

Have a Great Week, Gentleman!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 6/5/22 1:04 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 197.8

This week 198.7

Not much happening, still keeping on. Watched Spaceballs with the wife last night (She'd never seen it). Definitely some bits that didn't age well. Also we hung out with some of the wife's friends. Other than that just the usual 60 hour grind. Hope all are well.

Jmm4321
on 6/6/22 7:41 pm

+3lbs this week

I must be getting old because the heat feels good. It's been a busy week but accomplished a good amount so happy to be productive.

Have a great week!

Most Active
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 38 views
Recent Topics
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 38 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 67 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Sunday Weigh In