Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 10/1/23 8:56 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 220.7
This Week 219.2

Full day of yardwork yesterday. Beautiful weather forecasted for the week. Thursday I made my bi-annual batch of sauerkraut, about 40 lbs. Should be ready by the beginning of November. Delicious stuff, but can be a colon cleaner :-)

I like this time of year, but not looking forward to Winter.

Good week to all!

Jmm4321
on 10/1/23 1:03 pm

+3lbs this week

I'm the same on enjoying the Fall but dreading the Winter. The homemade Sauerkraut would never be a thought here in NYC area but we love it anyway and just assume someone else is making it. We probably never get the kind of quality you're creating.

Overall exercise is getting better, and food is always a challenge but we all need to fix something I guess.

Have a great week!

Don 1962
on 10/2/23 7:32 am

Last week: 197.2

This week: 195.2

Cowboys blessed Bill Belichick with his career worst NFL loss yesterday. State lost to Alabama which was not a surprising outcome. No more football road trips till November. Cowboys blessed Bill Belichick with his career worst NFL loss. Wife twisted my arm and taking quicky trip to NV next week. Laundry, dogs, bills, car serviced, yard work - much to do before then.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jmm4321
on 10/4/23 9:25 pm

Normally I'm a fan of hating the Cowboys but there's no team or coach us Jet's fans despise more than Belichick and the Pat's. So for this past week only, Go Cowboys!

Don 1962
on 10/5/23 7:52 am

It is that time of year where people know us by our "colors"! I GET IT! A "lesser preferred" team, in this case the Cowboys, was the means to an end. To wit thumping Belichick's nose for Jets fans - despite game results from week or two ago. Believe me when Texas beat Alabama earlier this year it was appreciated! Distasteful as it will be when Alabama comes to College Station a "Gig'em Aggies" may even pass my lips!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 69 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 103 views