Veteran's Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 11/12/23 7:52 am

Veterans Day - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Two weeks: 196.0

This week: 194.8

A few upsets in college football yesterday. Mizlou over TN, Texas Tech beat Kansas, A&M hammered Miss State. Univ. of Southern Miss in Starkville next Saturday and prognostication is the potential for them to be State's last non-conference win is there but they won yesterday against Southwest Louisiana. Thanksgiving Day is Ol' **** and that ain't looking too good for State. Speculation is Zach Arnett is out at MSU but even after the big win Jimbo Fisher is out at A&M.

Back still making it presence known but hopefully have mowed the yard for the last time for this year!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 11/12/23 1:24 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 218.9
This Week 216.1

Had a good week. Got the grass cut, hopefully last time. I'll probably get a tractor with a bagger next year and sell the zero turn. Wife wants clippings bagged and there is no bagger for my zero turn.

Started to clean out my bench at work. The other vulture techs are hovering around to see what I leave behind :-) Just over 6 weeks left until retirement, or semi retirement if my wife has her wish.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 11/12/23 1:55 pm, edited 11/12/23 5:56 am

If "vulture techs" are like "vulture cops" I am quite familiar! Granted the vast majority of the stuff I had was City property, so it was staying but I had a few things that I did offer to whoever wanted it or did not have one already. To wit: raincoat, new box of rubber gloves, etc.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 69 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 103 views