Pre-Thanksgiving Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 11/19/23 7:27 am

30 Funny Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Thanksgiving

Last week: 194.8

This week: 197.8

No yard work but have gotten back on rowing machine. Not back to doing full sessions but getting there. Back is okay while I'm rowing but still having some issues in general at night that send me to the recliner.

This is the week I love most in college football! RIVALRY WEEK! Mississippi State and Ol' **** for the Egg Bowl Thursday night from Starkville. Love to be there but sold our tickets thinking we'd be on the wrong side of the score and after witnessing three losses not wanting to go for another one. Went to sports bar in Tyler to watch MSU and Southern Miss yesterday because of not having ESPN+ at home. Left at end of three since we had a sizeable lead winning 41-20. Next TV over had A&M playing my alma mater, Abilene Christian. ACU lost 38-10 but at times the Cat's defense put Aggie QB on his butt! Ohio and Michigan, Alabama and Auburn, Florida and Florida State. Slo-mo'ed video on DVR of FSU quarterback's injury. Gruesome! He was going east-west and left foot went north after defensive player fell on and rolled over on his leg. College career was over because he was a Senior but fingers crossed he can go on to NFL if that is what his plans are.

Have a Great, although abbreviated, week Gentlemen!! (extra icon for post-Thanksgiving workout)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 11/19/23 8:45 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 216.1
This Week 219.3

Had a good weight wee****il this morning :-) I'll blame it on fast food yesterday and a lot of salty chips in the evening. OK...I blame it on me. This week may be tough also. Taking off Monday to go out all day with my brother and sisters. That means a 40 mile trek to our favorite butcher/kielbasa maker to get sausage, then an Italian cheese and deli shop, then Cleveland's West Side Market (look it up, it is a historical venue). Of course sampling at each place. Finally will end up going out to eat.

Good week and Happy Thanksgiving!

Don 1962
on 11/19/23 10:34 am

Only familiarity with I have kielbasa is the scene from the Howard Stern bio-pic "Private Parts"!

Confess my sins from yesterday. We split a bacon and 4-cheese sandwich with fries in the first half and I gave into my weak flesh and we split an order of mini-beignets with powdered sugar in the second half. OMG!! Have not had any of those since before the pre-op days. Didn't get "sick" sick but may have been contributing factor to me not flatulating for fear of sharting!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 71 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 103 views