Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/3/23 6:39 am

Hopefully this isn't true this year! : r/cfbmemes

Last week: 198.0

This week: 198.8

Multiple trips to Tyler in last week for various doctor's appointments meant eating out for lunch and grazing for supper. Have gotten back on the rower. Keeping it to six miles but did do eight once last week.

College playoff picture this year, with just four teams, is going to be a fuster cluck! Florida State? Michigan? Texas? Washington? Alabama and or Georgia? Next year goes to 12 teams. Theory is to get better cross section of teams, but somebody is still going to get butt hurt when their team does not make the 12-team bracket.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 12/3/23 11:35 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 216.4
This Week 217.7

Just got in from hanging the Christmas lights outside. We've had a small stretch of 50 degree weather, but with rain. But as I always say, "You don't have to shovel rain!" :-)

Good week to all

T minus 30 days until retirement

Jmm4321
on 12/3/23 9:59 pm

Weights stable but exercise is down a bit on the cardio due to daylight savings limiting outdoor activity. I've been good on heading to the gym most nights, which makes up for terrible eating choices.

College football has been stellar, especially important since my Jets NFL playoff hopes died 72 seconds into the season. I felt bad for FS and Georgia but think the ranking as of this week is about right. The real issue is a lack of spots for deserving teams. Next year will fix that at least for undefeated squads.

Have a great week!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 38 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 3 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 3 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 38 views
Sunday Weigh In