Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/10/23 10:50 am

Christmas Countdown 2022 - Page 22 -- boards.ie - Now Ye're Talkin'

Last week: 198.8

This week: 198.4

Now that CFP Final Four is set there are several teams who I hope got kissed because they damn sure got screwed! Hook 'em Horns!!

Weather nice enough even with dry cold front yesterday to mulch leaves in fence closest to the house. Spent early part of week working on old tractor and POS side by side I bought to help somebody out early this year. At some point they had put a mower battery on it so that is what I went back with. Right size battery would have gone in easy from top. Lawn mower battery had to go in from bottom! Back was letting me know I had over done it that night in bed.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 12/10/23 7:34 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 217.7
This Week 216.6

Nothing really new here. Went out last week with my brother and sisters to buy some Slovenian kielbsasa for Christmaas. It has been too warm (in the 50s) to hang it in the shed to dry, but it will be getting back in the 30's tomorrrow. My garage frij smells like a smoke house, but I'm not complaning. Reminds me of my childhood. Christmas party for my building this week, I'll be making kielbasa and home made kraut.

Good week to all!

Jmm4321
on 12/10/23 9:09 pm

I track my weight daily and I just verified it's within a half pound over the past week, month and 6 months. I guess the wls did it's job.

I've been better than usual about exercise and prepping in advance for Xmas. Everything else in my life is off track but I guess that's part of life.

Have a great week!

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 69 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In