Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 2/4/24 8:02 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 215.2
This Week 215.9

Finally a little sunshine here. Last time we saw the sun was in December. It felt so good that I was actually happy to go outside and pick up dog crap in the sun :-)

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 2/4/24 8:49 am, edited 2/4/24 12:50 am

Last week: 203.8

This week: 205.0

Sunshine makes a difference. It's still dog crap duty but in a better light and still cool enough not to smell! Broke down and got some portable fence sections and rods from Lowe's to make a pen/run for our two to use after dark. Male has this thing for tracking whatever has been near house often times going into brush on land next to us. Wifey afraid he will meet a coyote or wild hog.

Was dry enough, or so I thought, to try fixing the wild hog rooting damages closest to the house. Too wet to do well so was a half ass result. Will have to go dig a few scoops of sandy soil to dress up better. Remembered too why I'm not a fan of Mahindra tractors. Had some low tree limbs to contend with and it was shorter than our other tractor only reason I used it.

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jmm4321
on 2/4/24 8:02 pm

Weights stable somewhere in the low 160's. I always gain in Feb/March and lose in Spring.

The weather by me was 40 degrees and sunny so I did a bike ride today. Usually, I don't get a chance in Feb but this year I'm committed to trying anytime we're north of 40 degrees.

My yard is also full of dog crap but I'm leaving it until the Spring. I use an electronic fence and figure the coyotes will have their hands full if they try anything with my pup. He's big mostly ridgeback and has pitbull jaws/ Luckily very friendly to people and other dogs, but not so much with squirrels or deer.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 32 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 32 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 68 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 92 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 102 views