Superbowl Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 2/11/24 7:21 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 215.9
This Week 217.5

This week it would seem just like the meme above. I had a retiree breakfast get together, a day out with my siblings, and yesterday Kurentovanje (Slovenian Mardi Gras celebration in Cleveland) I did ok with the food, but all the salt really adds up. Now superbowl today. I'll have all next week to recover :-)

Good week to all.

Don 1962
on 2/11/24 7:23 am, edited 2/10/24 11:25 pm

We double clutched this morning!!

Last week: 205.0

This week: 204.4

Little better. Took on one of those "been a while since it has been done" projects this week that like any project I get into comes off the rails quickly. Shop building has not had a through cleaning, as in move things and clean off webs and dirt dauber nest, in years! Air compressor laid down and died. Got 30 years out of it so okay. Using it to remove bulk dust and dirt then sweep for more dust, spider webs and bug carcasses. Needless to say trip to HD yesterday to get home and it started pouring rain. Maybe get it done this week.

Lest we forget WEDNESDAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY!! Keep mama happy. Mama not happy - NOBODY HAPPY!!

Go Chiefs!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jmm4321
on 2/11/24 8:35 am

CW: 164, LW 164.7

Exercise has been better than normal for Winter due to warmer than usual weather. I aim for 10k steps or equivalent exercise every day and usually fail in Jan & Feb but good so far.

I'm expecting even more bling than usual for Super Bowl tonight and hoping for a competitive game. In the meantime I have to hurry up and get my giant pup on a quick hike and maybe a short workout at gym prior to game time.

Have a great week! And enjoy the game

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 70 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In