President's Day Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 2/18/24 7:55 am, edited 2/18/24 7:57 am

Businesses Closed on Monday for Presidents Day | Sandhills Express

Last week: 204.4

This week: 205.0

Celebrated President's Day yesterday dropping some on blackjack table. Did not pick any back up. Wife on the other hand.....

Need to get rump back on rower. Have been getting "work out" by working on cleaning shop. Down to the BUSIEST 3' of the building. The work bench area.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 2/18/24 9:41 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 217.5
This Week 215.3

My work bench area has always been a mess. I'm slowly gathering up and sorting out tools I want and getting rid of duplicate duplicates. It's amazing how none of my nieces or nephews and neighbor kids want anthing. Luckily my brother in law is very handy and I'm letting him pick through.

Even though it is winter, retirement is still good!

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 2/18/24 12:46 pm

Main issue is dust and dirt having blown in over last several years. Took leaf blower to floors to push some of it back out but that blew would blow it everywhere else where it accumulated. Used whisk broom to clean off where I could work on top bench. Spider webs and dirt dauber nest to knock out from under benches. You get the idea. Did have two white metal cabinets I had some small things stored it that I transferred to plastic storage bins to be able to get rid of cabinets. 30-year-old air compressor died on me a couple weeks ago. It and the cabinets went outside the front gates with "Free" signs taped to them. Three hours later......

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 38 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 3 views
Recent Topics
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 0 replies · 3 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 38 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 71 views