vicodin or pain killers

shawna1180
on 8/6/04 11:20 pm - Caddo Mills, TX
I am addicted to these and have been for about 3 months, how can I get myself off these things. They are killing my stomach 3-4 years post op WLS.
shawna1180
on 8/10/04 9:26 pm - Caddo Mills, TX
I have gotten myself off the painkillers now and quit smoking all at the same time and now I am back to eating all the time again. I am a mess and prolly need major help...
Maria P.
on 8/20/04 10:50 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I also had an addiction to vicodin for sometime. It was ugly and me getting off of them was even worse. God intervened is all I can say. I slowy weened myself off of them. There have been times when I have tried to take one here or there for some pain, but everytime leaves me wanting for more... You must deal with your addiction issues or it will continue to escalate... and one addiction isn't better than the other... they are all equal. Good Luck
shawna1180
on 10/4/04 3:28 am - Caddo Mills, TX
I am done with all pain killers now and I am getting my life back in order because I know now that I am not mine and I have a pupose other than being drugged up all the time and my kids need a mom that is all there! Only in Jesus can you get through an addiction like this... THE DEVIL IS A LIAR! My world seems brighter than it did when I was on the pain killers and all along I thought when I was on the pain killers my world was better...boy was I being decieved.
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 721 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 705 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 927 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1635 views