Painkillers & PotHeads

Billie *.
on 2/15/05 7:30 pm - Las Vegas, NV
I am considering having wls, but am concerned about the pain and recovery. I have used and abused just about every perscription painkiller you could possibly name, to the point where Rx painkillers no longer work for me, so i'm afraid the pain may be unbearable for me. Whenever i'm in severe pain, I have to roll a fat one just to help ease the pain. Did anyone else have the problem of being unresponsive to Rx pain meds? How did you handle your recovery pain?
Scarlett
on 8/7/05 9:33 am - NEW YORK, NY
I hear that occicotin is extremely potent Rx pain relief.
PaulaR
on 9/8/05 8:11 am - Windsor, Canada
I live in canada were we are "trying" to make pot legal, in my option i would rather have my children (when they get older) smoke pot then drink. how many accidents to your hear from someing being high from smoking Pot.. little or none, what happens u get hungry horney and tired.. so what do u do , u eat try to get "some" from your partner and then go to bed.. How many rapes are commintued from smokin pot. none that i have ever heard of... RX medications kills u get addicted and does so much damage to your insides.. Pot only does affects a small % of your overall brain acctivity. if the pain becomes to inbarable and it doesn't cause coulfing and u are able to handle it i would say go with the pot. Just my two sence
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 710 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 699 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 922 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1626 views