Hello

heather R.
on 10/22/05 10:16 am - avon, CT
Hi My name is Heather and I had my surgery May 17,2005. I'm having a horrible time with food. I'm one of the "lucky"ones that seems to be able to eat almost anything. I so wish I wasn't. I haven't slipped to trying sweets thank goodness. But my problem is junk food and just meals in general. I can't stop the junk food. I can be having the biggest internal conversation/arguement with myself as I'm buying and eating everything that I shouldn't be but I'll still buy it and still eat it. What the heck is wrong with me!!!!! I fought for 2 years to get approved for my surgery and now I'm sabotaging the whole thing. I haven't started to gain weight back yet but I'm sure I will if I don't get my act together. I think that I can eat more than I should be able to at this point too. I hope I haven;t managed to mess up my pouch already. I know I have a food addiction and that it's an eating disorder. Why can't there be places that help over eating not just the anorexics and bulemics? I need help! Maybe this board will help. I just don't know what to do. Heather
ree
on 12/30/05 10:45 am - Red Oak, TX
Hi heather I hope all is well for you. I am also a food addict and I crave the comfort it brings me more than anything, but we can overcome this the same way a crack addict overcomes crack one day at a time. Start 2marrow just eating what you should and if you mess up just keep trying you have come to far to stop now. Lots of love and Prayer really helps I will keep you in mine. Ree [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 710 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 699 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 922 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1626 views