Hidden effects of mo

vickiang
on 12/13/05 7:59 pm - Austin, TX
Well, I'm just going to keep posting. Somebody is bound to chime in sooner or later, and God knows I need this forum! Woke up this morning to Flower kneading my tummy. Which would have been really sweet and Norman Rockwellian, except she doen't retract her claws! Aaagh! Switched to a good face licking. Who needs exfoliants when you have a loving kitty? You know, even the cat can tell the difference. She hardly gave me the time of day when I was MO and drinking Crystal Light w/vodka almost every night. I must have been really checked out mentally and emotionally w/o even knowing it. I though that was life. Little did I know how shallow my seemingly full existence really was! I functioned, had friends, was active, but I know now that I wasn't really THERE. Of course, that goes a hundred fold for my kids and husband. Thank God they stuck with me. Someone should keep me off the skyauction site. I ended up buying tickets to Turks and Caicos last night. Don't know a thing about it. Looked it up and now know it has the #1 beach in the world, is a scuba mecca and is exhorbitantly expensive. It's in the West Indies. Guess we're going diving this summer! That means I can let someone outbid me on the 10 day Nicaragua ecotour LOL! And I'm not kidding! Diving, ecotour? See what I mean? A whole new world of opportunities. Sooo much better than checking ou****ching TV reruns! Off to the gym later on before getting all gussied up and going to the country club for a ladies' Christmas luncheon. I love this group. But every once in awhile, I'll get a fleeting sensation of being a fake. I'll be tall, blonde, slender, very well dressed and sociable. No one wil KNOW. Know what I mean? Freaky! That won't stop me though! Bru**** off and onward ho! Get moving today folks. 11 days 'til Christmas. Still plenty of time to make room for that roast beef and cream cheese pie! Do yourself a favor. If I can do it, you must suffer with me!!!!! I need to drop 3. Not that I'm a numbers gal, but doesn't that give me about a 10,000 calorie buffer? Oh, the damage I could do LOL! Vicki
meandpugs
on 12/15/05 3:02 am - valrico, FL
Well you were right someone has chimed in all right ME>> I hope you had fun on your luncheon.. and you are so funny.. you make me laugh.. and you are not kidding about the trip??? Tell me more about this site.. Maybe I need a trip..Yeah Come to think of it I DO NEED A TRIP... Have a great day Cyndee
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 710 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 699 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 922 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1626 views